“"new favorite restaurant"”

Ranked #7 of 244 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: American, Grill
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Starky's, you'll find the handmade foods you crave that nourish and satisfy body and soul, the community connection that energizes, and the appreciation of our staff for your visit. Visit us in Historic Downtown Bozeman for "the Best Lunch in Bozeman" or come enjoy an ice cold beer or glass of wine on our large outdoor patio! Vegan and Vegetarian menu items are available daily.Thanks for being here... eat, drink, gather, at Starky's.
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I love starky's food! I go there every summer when i visit Bozeman. The staff is extremely friendly and the food is delicious and original.There is a wide variety of items, lunch and dinner served with different menu's (and the dinner desserts are to die for). My favorite dish is the vintage salad and my favorite dessert is the special k bar. I also love the outdoor seating which is perfect on a summer afternoon. Great locally owned restaurant, can't wait to go back next year.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

A local recommended this place for lunch which was perfect. The seating outside was very pleasant and not a lot of traffic. The menu was very versatile and lots to choose from. I had the fish & chips with the sweet potato fries, which was excellent. My husband had the sandwich and soup special. He said it was delicious. The service was very good. Would definitely recommend for lunch. Also quite reasonable for whAt you get.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

The food was excellent and very reasonably priced for the quantity. The atmosphere is really fun and the restaurant is attached to a saloon. Very western indeed. Our waitress was so much fun and very informative as well. Definitely will return on our next visit.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Starky's is a wonderful locally owned business. It's definitely one of our favorite restaurants to eat out to in Bozeman. The service and atmosphere is splendid along with the vast array of foods on the menu. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a satisfying lunch or dinner.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We had no idea where we were eating on our second trip to Downtown Bozeman. We stumbled upon Starky's, took a look at the menu, and went right in. We were immediately seated although they were very busy. The staff was friendly, yet focused. Me and my 2 boys had a great table and were greeted quickly. Our food was delivered in less than 15 minutes and it was fantastic! Great quality and portion sizes, with reasonable prices.
I would have eaten here again just to try something else if time would have permitted. I would not miss this cute spot for a lunch or early, casual dinner. Next time, I would probably wait to sit outside.
Enjoy!