“Best in the West - chicken fried steak”
Review of Western Cafe

Western Cafe
Ranked #6 of 264 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Located in downtown Bozeman.
Reviewed June 2, 2017

Probably the best in the east and south as well. I have yet to discover one I like as much and it is my go to breakfast meal where available.
Staff is friendly and the place is always busy.

Also the cinnamon buns are awesome!

Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

Great local cafe breakfast lunch Supper always delicious local food great deserts I will be going back

Reviewed May 16, 2017

My sister and I attended university in Bozeman, and throughout our entire tenure there the Western was the best place to meet for breakfast! Excellent service, a thoroughly delicious menu, and generous portions--what could be better!

Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

My kind of breakfast place. Wonderful servers. Fast. Good, good food. Generous portions. You know the kind of breakfast you recognize. Endless coffee and water. Sitting at counter is great when you are alone or plenty of tables to bring family and friends. Bozeman has outstanding breakfast places. The Western is still one of the best.

Reviewed April 28, 2017

Super American cafe, busy place and so many choice of good food. I would recommend 'the best in the west' :-)