“So good...” 4 of 5 bubbles

Western Cafe
Ranked #16 of 234 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Located in downtown Bozeman.
Arizona
“So good...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

Terrific family breakfast restaurant with reasonable prices, generous portions, and excellent service. The Bobcat special was delicious, especially the cinnamon roll French toast. Easily recommend. Don't let the modest exterior deter you from going in...The food and service are well worth it!

• Visited June 2014

Alamosa, Colorado
“Great place to stop!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

I had researched this cafe on trip advisor before we left. When we got there, the other 9 people with me did NOT want to go in. Moral of the story, never judge a book by its cover. The food was fantastic and the prices were very reasonable. It was almost closing time, and they welcomed us in and got right to work on our food. It was a short wait. It was a great experience and my family was all glad they went after all. Also, a big shoutout to our waiter, Bryan (with a Y). He was very friendly and did a super job of serving us all. Thanks Bryan and Western Cafe!

• Visited June 2014
Walden, Colorado
“Favorite Breakfast Place in Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

The Western is timeless! Such a great little cafe with amazingly huge cinnamon rolls, and the usual cafe breakfast and lunch items. Gets a little crowded sometimes, but that's part of the enjoyment.

Visited April 2014
Bozeman, Montana
“A Great Old Time Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

This place is the read deal. I had heard about it for many years but my wife and I finally went in for breakfast. I guess I had the mistaken idea it was a "greasy spoon" type of place. I WAS WRONG! The place is very rustic and down home, and the staff is super friendly. And what a deal!

You want to go in with a big appetite. For 7 or 8 bucks try their special for the day. The waitress will keep the coffee coming. OJ is big and relatively inexpensive compared to most places. And it is premium OJ.

For a great breakfast in Bozeman, I would rate the Western and the Nova as the two best places in town. The atmosphere is completely different at each place though. For a down home, Western atmosphere with great food, you just can't beat the Western Cafe!

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank xckier
CHARLOTTE
“Cafe & Owner must be southern.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014

This breakfast café was a hit right from the start. There were waiting lines in every restaurant we check and finally after arriving at the Western we took a seat at the counter. The owner-manager, (can't remember her name)was really friendly, served us coffee and continued to come by to chat when possible. I told her she was so friendly I believed she was southern. The eggs were done right, the bacon very good, and the home-fries filling with large portions. For a good restaurant I recommend this café. Please identify the owner and give her my southern hello.

• Visited May 2014