“Great stay”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Bozeman
Ranked #11 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
“Great stay”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Everything from beginning to end was great at this hotel. Road construction made the location a bit inconvenient but I would stay here again. The room was nice, amenities great and staff very friendly. We were near the freeway, the elevator and the hotel was full but we were not bothered by too much noise at all.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Salmon, United States
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Was here for Dr visits this year this time was the first time I wasn't completely happy with the cleanliness of the room and the condition of the bathroom...Looked like it might have had water damage..maybe...

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Lana S
Terra C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bozeman, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Thank you so very much for your recent stay at the La Quinta Inn & Suites here in Bozeman, MT. I am so sorry to hear your stay was not as you expected. Providing my guests with a clean comfortable stay is exptremely important to the entire staff here.

Based on your comments I am investigating imporvements in addition to implementing a plan to prevent this problem from occuring again in the future.

Please let me know the next time you plan to visit and I will make sure I personally make your stay FABULOUS!
Reviewed November 9, 2013

After a four day journey from Michigan and onto Seattle, my husband and I took a leap and booked at this hotel. I'd never stayed with La Quinta but was pleasantly surprised as soon as I called to make my reservation. The girl at the desk was very nice and patient when my cell service broke up in the mountains.

Upon arrival I realized La Quinta is very nice with high quality and chic furnishings. The man who checked me in made casual conversation although I was burnt out and haggard from driving all day. The rooms were very nice, this is a hotel not a motel despite the price. In addition they are pet friendly. We travelled with our 55lb Boxer and they accepted him with no extra fee. They had dog biscuits at the front desk.

Breakfast was good quality. They have a pancakes machine and attentive staff member setting everything up. It was all very good. An after four dad of driving and staying in BAD motels this was a sigh of relief. I'd definitely stay here.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 5, 2013

No charge for our two small dogs. Big bonus! We used points and paid only 20.00, another big bonus! Bed was comfortable. I have celiac and found plenty to eat at the free breakfast. Another big bonus since finding gluten free food is sometimes impossible at some hotel breakfasts. Why don't hotels have Chex cereals instead of wheat filled ones?

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Cheyenne, Wyoming
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Very relaxing and quiet hotel. Beds were amazing, a/c was quiet, tv was great. Will definitely stay here again. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful, pet friendly at no charge, breakfast variety was quite extensive.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

New York City, New York
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I stayed here from October 31st through November 2nd and was very impressed. The front desk staff was friendly, knowledgeable and very efficient. He helped me find a great place to eat and was able to tell me about all of the local attractions. The staff went above and beyond to make me feel welcomed.

The hotel and our room was decorated very nice and had a Halloween theme going on. Our room (306) was very quiet and had a great view with windows facing three different directions. The beds were the softest and most comfortable I have ever slept in. I even had to inquire about what type of bed they were so I could buy one myself.

The pool and hot tub were decent size but was open all night which was a pleasant suprise.

Breakfast was great, they had hot food such as eggs, biscuits and gravy, bacon, sausage along with all of the continental items. The breakfast person was very attentive as well.

The only complaint I have is that the hotel is on the edge of town and not walking distance from downtown (but it's easily accessible from the highway). But all the positive things make us for the negative.

Overall I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the area or looking for a romantic night away from the kids.

• Stayed October 2013
2 Thank FormulaElement
Oh YEA!...and the breakfast has 6 free hot entrees' along with all your other favorites!
Denver, co
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Great beds, morning breakfast and wonderful crew. Christine is great. Always there to help. Visited several times between Sep and Nov. always a wonderful place. Close to the airport and always has prompt van service

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Harris S
I love that word "awesome"! This most definitly is what we work for each and every day! :) See you soon!