“Fantastic Italian!”

Ranked #42 of 236 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Best restaraunt in Bozeman. Everything on the menu is fantastic.
Cambria
“Fantastic Italian!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

My husband and I spent some time in Bozeman as a result of the gov shutdown closing Yellowstone and this was the highlight of our time there. The restaurant is small but we arrived for an early dinner and had no trouble getting seated. The service was excellent and the food outstanding. I am a vegetarian so zoomed in on the Pesto Cavatappi, a coastal Italian dish made with walnuts and fresh basil and served over cavatappi pasta, topped with roma tomatoes and artichokes. (instead of chicken or fish). My husband had the Italian sausage and seared broccoli over penne; we both had salads, one the Manhattan and the other a Caesar. Everything was top-notch and beautifully presented. I couldn't pass up the homemade tiramisu and it was as good as everything else. It's a must-stop restaurant for Italian in Bozeman!

• Visited October 2013

Lancaster, PA
“Amazing Italian”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Let me start this review with the negative: it was really really hard to decide what to order. The positive is that you cannot go wrong with whatever you decide to order. everything we had was absolutely delicious and the service was top notch. I can't recommend it highly enough.

• Visited September 2013
Bozeman, Montana, United States
“Favorite Italian Resturant”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten a ton of Italian food in my life and this place is the best by far. Tiny and romantic hole in the wall. The Manhattan salad (especially the house made vinaigrette it comes with) is sensational. I've been having a 5 year love affair with the lasagna, but recently I've been having a little tryst with the pesto cavatappi. I feel bad, but it's just so good!

The prices are really reasonable. The service is friendly and professional. There is a wonderful outdoor patio to enjoy during the summer. Make a reservation if you are planning to go Friday or Saturday night.

Visited August 2013
Nelson
“This is a "must-visit" restaurant in Bozeman”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We're visiting the States from New Zealand and had stopped at this Italian restaurant for a latte during the day - the best latte we've had in months, by the way - and decided to come back for dinner that night, as we liked the atmosphere and the interesting menu and were staying at a motel just a few hundred yards from it. It has a lovely outdoor area, which makes you feel like you're in a café in Italy, and a great range of interesting dishes at very reasonable prices. The staff are great and our waitress, Krista, was very knowledgeable and helpful. The flavour and presentation of everything we ordered was really fantastic. There's a good range of Italian wines too. All in all, this was a superb dining experience and we can highly recommend it. If we lived here, we'd be coming back on a regular basis. Thanks for an awesome dinner!

• Visited August 2013
Goleta, California
“3.5”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I would give this restaurant a 3.5. My sausage and vegetable dish was very good (loved the marinara) and my daughter's cannelloni was also very good, but my husband's seafood verona was okay (and it had shells in it) and the bread that sounded really good didn't live up to its description. Perhaps we caught it on an off night as we heard a nearby table complaining that the service wasn't up to it's usual level.

• Visited August 2013