“Where everybody knows your name”

The Club Tavern & Grill
Ranked #32 of 234 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Where everybody knows your name”
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

I went to The Club 4 times in two short visits to Bozeman over the last two months. On my last visit the bartender made my drink without even asking me and this young lady met me four times. That is indicative of the level of service at The Club. I tried sandwiches and salads and they were all good. I enjoyed the atmosphere of TVs with sports and a lively bar and table crowd. If you're through on business or out with a family you can't miss here.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Abel M
GranTree, Manager at The Club Tavern & Grill, responded to this review, July 12, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent review. We pride ourselves in having a staff that gets to know the customers and treats everyone the same whether you are local or someone traveling through.
I am glad you enjoyed the experiences you had here. We hope that you continue to dine and drink with us whenever you are choosing where you would like to go in Bozeman.

Thank You!

Regards,

Arkinda Mickelson
F&B Manager
theclub@bresnan.net
406-556-6212

“Amazing food!!! Amazing service!!!”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I have to say one word about the food: YUM!
I have to say one word about the service: Fantastic!
Shout out to Jake, Shane, Garrett, Travis, and Caitlin. I come in every Sunday and enjoy all of their unique personalities. Some of my favorite foods are the mac and cheese, mahi mahi tacos, and the salads are to die for.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Extremely upbeat and positive staff”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I had breakfast in The Club and while the food was excellent the services was even better. My server Jennifer was extremely positive and attentive and I watched and heard the entire staff exhibit a high level of cooperation in assisting each other. What a positive restaurant!

1 Thank Robert C
Bozeman
“Missing! What happened?”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Local to this area, we are missing the steak sandwich! It was what often brought us in. Tender and juicy. Great value for a great meal. And then it just disappeared from the menu. The excellent service brings us back, but we are hoping the steak sandwich returns to the menu.

1 Thank Robespierreduck
Dear Guest,

I am sorry to hear about your disappointment in our menu change. We change our menu, a few times a year, in an effort to keep it fresh and exciting. I hope that you are able to find another item on our menu that you may enjoy. We appreciate your patronage and we are always open to suggestions in an effort to keep our guests happy.

Thank You!

406-556-6212
Michigan's West Coast
“very generous portions”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Breakfast - VERY generous portions, good service, good food. Kudos to the restaurant: they have soymilk - not everyone does.

Visited March 2014