“Superb Service & Consistently Delicious Food”

The Club Tavern & Grill
Ranked #38 of 244 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We're locals and don't normally go to hotel resaurants for an eating experience. The food here is wonderful! Breakfast is my favorite and lunch is my wife's. The chef has great imagination offering loads of variety. Prices are reasonable considering the quality. SERVICE. Definitely the best bartenders and servers in all of Bozeman. Do not pass up a chance to enjoy a meal here if you're local or travelling in the Bozeman area.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Had lunch on two separate days here, and was pleasantly surprised! The first day I tried the mahi mahi tacos. Wow! The fish was combined with a southwest chipotle black bean slaw, which added a nice crunch. And it was all served in 2 flour tortillas with some spicy salsa on the side. The fish was perfectly cooked and delicious.

The next day I tried the red hot chicken salad. The salad was a romaine mix with some veggies, tortilla strips and bleu cheese crumbles, tossed in a walnut bleu cheese dressing. Add some blazin' hot nicely cooked breaded chicken strips on top and call it a meal!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We really like this restraunt. The service thus far has always been friendly and efficient. On our last trip to Bozeman the hotel was booked, but we still came to eat at the Club Tavern and Grill. They offer a nice selection of local beers and the meals are just excellent. We have not found anything we don't like about this restraunt so far.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

I am a Bozeman local, and typically enjoy coming to The Club. Today (Friday September 21) I came in for dinner with my boyfriend and basically served myself. I had to get out of my chair to ask other servers for things my server, Cora, had forgotten. She was a complete airhead. I even went to the bartender, Kaela to order drinks. When she noticed we had purchased our drinks from another employee she was rude and became very short with us. I would like to believe that most of the employees here are more like the bartender, and less like the server. I guess I will just sit at the bar rail next time. Oh and did I mention I have worked in the service industry for over 4 years, and am typically very understanding when my server gets busy. WORST FOOD SERVICE EMPLOYEE EVER. I also have marketing and management degrees and an entrepreneurship/small business minor, whoever hired this person should re-evaluate her performance because I would be absolutely embarrassed if this person was representing my business.

1  Thank Tara S
Erin M, Manager at The Club Tavern & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

On behalf of our entire team at The Club Tavern and Grill, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

I hope that you will consider dining with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 406-556-6206.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Good menu and service, I like the sound level even when its busy you can still carry on a converstion and its a great place to watch sports.