“Surprisingly great lunch!” 4 of 5 bubbles

The Club Tavern & Grill
Ranked #36 of 234 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Surprisingly great lunch!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

Had lunch on two separate days here, and was pleasantly surprised! The first day I tried the mahi mahi tacos. Wow! The fish was combined with a southwest chipotle black bean slaw, which added a nice crunch. And it was all served in 2 flour tortillas with some spicy salsa on the side. The fish was perfectly cooked and delicious.

The next day I tried the red hot chicken salad. The salad was a romaine mix with some veggies, tortilla strips and bleu cheese crumbles, tossed in a walnut bleu cheese dressing. Add some blazin' hot nicely cooked breaded chicken strips on top and call it a meal!

• Visited September 2012

Red Deer, Canada
“Order the Flat Iron Steak with Jalapeno Mashed Potatoes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

We really like this restraunt. The service thus far has always been friendly and efficient. On our last trip to Bozeman the hotel was booked, but we still came to eat at the Club Tavern and Grill. They offer a nice selection of local beers and the meals are just excellent. We have not found anything we don't like about this restraunt so far.

Visited August 2012
Bozeman, Montana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ask for any section other than Cora's”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

I am a Bozeman local, and typically enjoy coming to The Club. Today (Friday September 21) I came in for dinner with my boyfriend and basically served myself. I had to get out of my chair to ask other servers for things my server, Cora, had forgotten. She was a complete airhead. I even went to the bartender, Kaela to order drinks. When she noticed we had purchased our drinks from another employee she was rude and became very short with us. I would like to believe that most of the employees here are more like the bartender, and less like the server. I guess I will just sit at the bar rail next time. Oh and did I mention I have worked in the service industry for over 4 years, and am typically very understanding when my server gets busy. WORST FOOD SERVICE EMPLOYEE EVER. I also have marketing and management degrees and an entrepreneurship/small business minor, whoever hired this person should re-evaluate her performance because I would be absolutely embarrassed if this person was representing my business.

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Tara S
Erin M, Manager at The Club Tavern & Grill, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
On behalf of our entire team at The Club Tavern and Grill, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

I hope that you will consider dining with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 406-556-6206.

Bozeman, Montana
“Great value and place to meet for business or fun.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

Good menu and service, I like the sound level even when its busy you can still carry on a converstion and its a great place to watch sports.

• Visited August 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Friendly Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

While at first glance this restaurant does not look to be sutable for children we found that there was a child's menu for our grandchild to pick from. The restaurant itself is more of a sports bar with TV's located throughout. The food was excellent and reasonably priced. Our waitress was friendly and efficient.

Visited July 2012