“Onewithchrist137”
Review of Rainbow Motel

Rainbow Motel
Ranked #30 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Spent 5 days in Bozeman for surgery and really enjoyed my stay. The motel is close to restaurants, shopping, and site seeing. Rooms are clean and comfortable and management and staff are extremely polite, pleasant and accommodating. The motel is also quiet all the time. Traffic noise is minimal.Staff and guests are on first name relationship which is nice. I have to come back in August and plan on staying here. I compliment Frank (Staff) and Rochelle (owner) for a great stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank Hutch H

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We stayed here for one night very recently and had a great stay. It's close to EVERYTHING! The beds are comfy, everything worked, the staff was very friendly. I felt safe and comfortable. There are no amminities in the rooms except for bar soap, so make sure you bring shampoo, conditioner, etc. with you. If I go back to Bozeman and need basic a cheap place to stay I will be back here.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank gypsyrose94
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Was just stopping in town for one night and ended up choosing this place because of price... We were not let down! The room was perfect and exactly what we were looking for. Surprisingly large bathroom for the size of the room. Cable and wi-fi available. Loved the fact that it is family owned and operated! When checking out in the morning, the owner was extremely friendly and talked with us for a while about our plans of travel and suggested places to check out. Like I said before, we were not let down!

• Stayed: February 2013
3  Thank NWeis20
Reviewed January 14, 2013

It has been a while since I have stayed here(May '12), my boyfriend and I drove from Saint Paul MN to Yellowstone and stayed all around outside of the park during our adventure. We stayed here on the second day of our trip, and after quite a bit of driving around the first two days it was so nice to relax. We had actually planned on camping this trip but because of the cold and rain we decided not too. We go places without set plans all the time because we never know where we are going to end up, this little Motel worked out quite nicely for us. We knew that we would like to stay in Montana at least once and after some searching we found this place. It looked pretty good, decent reviews, and the price couldn't be beat. Its not a five star hotel, if your hard to please this is probably isn't the place for you, but it surly does the trick if your not. This hotel was clean, it wasn't loud during our stay and the front desk was very nice/helpful. I would suggest this place to my friends for a cheap but nice stay.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Danielle A
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Staff was friendly and room was what you might expect for the price. Everything clean and quiet. Nothing fancy but very inexpensive- was really cold when we got there but warmed up quickly. Bed was a little uncomfortable but it may have just been that it was my 4th night on the road.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I enjoyed the generous (and unhealthy) breakfast and my room was without complaints. Although the staff wasn't smiling, they were helpful and always available for questions. I had a nice stay at the Rainbow and it was a quiet hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Lina L
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I made my reservation through a 3rd party website and made sure to call the hotel directly because I was traveling with my dog. When I called the hotel directly, I mentioned that I was traveling with a dog and would be staying for two days. They explained to me that it was going to be a $10 charge and I said I was fine with that. They told me they were making a note in my account.
I drove from Bellingham, WA to Bozeman, MT in a day. Upon arrival, I was checking in and signing the paperwork when I reminded the clerk that I had a dog. He looked at me, snatched the paper away and told me that he was out of rooms that accept animals. I told him that I called and spoke with someone and he said that no one made a note. I asked him then if I could get a refund and he told me that if I got a hold of the third party website, he would tell them there was a mistake and I would get a full refund. I got a hold of the website and they told me to stay on hold and they were going to call the front desk and speak with the man. They get back on the phone with me and told me that the man said I was lying and he would not authorize the full refund. Just the refund for one night stay.
Why would you tell me to my face that you would help me because someone didn't do their job, but then tell the website I'm lying and never called in. Instead, I had to drive another 45 minutes out of my way to find another hotel. Never again will I stay here or recommend it to any of my traveler friends.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple