“Love it!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of I-Ho's Korean Grill

I-Ho's Korean Grill
Ranked #113 of 234 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: Korean, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2011

We eat at I-ho's as much as possible. My husband and I work on campus and try to visit I-ho's every chance we get. MY favorite is the Da-ko-gi-bob, Korean BBQ chicken, veggies and noodles. Don't ty to go right at noon or service will be slow.... Otherwise LOVE IT!

1 Thank Gerberagerbera

Houston, Texas
“Never had Korean, give this a try. Loved it.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2011

I arrived around 8:15 pm and there were no cars. I was a bit worried. I had to remember that this is a university campus - nearly everyone walks or rides a bike. There were only two occupied tables and I was waited on immediately. I ordered a California Roll (Korean-Style with pickled daikon, cucumber and carrot - no crab or avacado...?). I also got the Bulgogi combination plate including stir-fried noodles w/ veggies and Korean chicken wings. Everything tasted amazing. Portions were large and I definitely have leftovers. I asked for the dessert specialty, "yak-bob". Just the name of it was interesting. This was a mixture of sweet rice, raisins, chocolate chips, and pine nuts topped with vanilla ice cream and drizzled with chocolate syrup. I was like a cross between bread pudding and rice pudding. More people need to know about this place. I-HO, herself checked on me to see that I enjoyed everything.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank FishFinderDoug
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I love I-Ho's.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2011

I love I-Ho's. If you're looking for a delicious Korean dining experience I recommend trying this place. I eat I-Ho's probably 6 times a year and enjoy it every time.

Long Beach
“Slow service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2011

We went here few times. Their service were very slow. Most time we went here when they're not busy. But still took a long time to bring our foods. Really SLOW!!!

• Visited June 2010
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Bozeman, Montana
“Excellent Asian Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2009

I had lunch today at I-Ho's with two Asian colleagues. We arrived 15 minutes early because we knew that I-Ho's is a popular lunch spot and that turned out to be a good idea. The restaurant was packed by 12:15.

Between the three of us we tried two of the lunch combinations on the menu and everyone at the table gave their selection high marks. The flavors and freshness of the foods were excellent. I like I-Ho's better than the Chinese restaurants in town. I was also impressed by the amount of food provided. Two of us had more than enough and took some home to enjoy later.

The ambience at I-Ho's is typical of many of the cafes in Bozeman, that is, a little funky. At least while we were there the service was a bit slow with I-Ho and only one other person scrambling to feed the hungry crowd.

Good food and great value. I recomend that you try I-Ho's Korean Grill if you haven't tried it yet. It's my top choice for Asian food in Bozeman.