Homewood Suites by Hilton Bozeman
Hilton Garden Inn Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$149
$130
$117
HIExpress.com
MountainView Lodge & Suites(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$111
Ramada Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$115
$98
$150
Comfort Suites Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$139
$125
ComfortSuites
Days Inn & Suites Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$102
Best Western Plus GranTree Inn(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$159
$159
$154
$102
All reviewscomplimentary dinnergreat hotellight dinnerfull kitchenfire pitsmall kitchenliving areabusiness triphome away from homeoatmealrooms are spaciouswould stay here againexcellent staybridger bowlstaff was very friendlyhot breakfastfree breakfast
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I've stayed at a fair number of Homewood Suites and this one is on-par with the quality amenities and customer service that are a hallmark of the chain. The hotel manager was nice to allow us to park our car on the property while my wife and I traveled through the Belgrade Airport. When we returned for our hotel stay at the end of our other trip, we couldn't help but feel cozy with the big fireplace in the lobby and all of the wood accents throughout the property. My wife and I loved staying in a large suite with a huge, comfy bed. One thing that was missing from this Homewood that I've found at every other one I've stay at was a Manager's Reception that had beer/wine. That was a bit of a bummer after the long day of travel that we had before arriving. Alright, so Homewood Suites is not the first choice of a cheapskate like myself, but I had some Hilton Honors to cash in and they were well-spent here.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Stayed one night at this hotel on our way to Yellowstone. The beds and pillows were comfortable ( a big PLUS) . The kitchenette wasn't utilized on this trip since we were just staying overnight, but generally much appreciated when traveling.

On the downside, they could use some improvement regarding the cleaning staff. The dishwasher was full of dishes and the coffeemaker still had an old coffee packet inserted, which was gross. It made me doubt the cleanliness of the rest of the room.

Windows don't open fully ( about 2" only) so you are stuck using AC, something I avoid if possible.

Good location near restaurants and shopping. We shopped at nearby Safeway and Costco before heading off to Yellowstone. There's a Dave's BBQ nearby which provided us with a good dinner.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 10, 2013

This is a nice, newly constructed, quality hotel. The hotel is located near the highway and not too far from downtown Bozeman. The lobby area is very inviting and delivered a nice breakfast during my stay. The suite was clean, well equipped and had comfortable furnishings. The extra touches like free microwave popcorn are very much appreciated. The elevator was pretty slow but other than that it was a great stay. Overall, this would be my first choice of hotel should I return to Bozeman.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank dc2005b
Reviewed September 6, 2013

nicely appointed living area and kitchen as well as clean with a nice comfortable bed. Only stayed one night, but having a kitchenette is really nice to have when you are on the road [all the time like I am].

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I travel for a living and most hotels look/feel/smell the same to the point I have to keep my key card envelope with me just to remember my room. Not the case with this hotel. WHAT A GREAT EXPERIENCE! The room is like a studio apartment. I've never felt more welcome at any other hotel. KUDOS! I'll be looking for Homewood Suites on all my travels.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business