“Great place for being close to Bozeman.”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Bozeman
Ranked #2 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Cincinnati
“Great place for being close to Bozeman.”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Stayed here for 5 days because my sister was getting married in Belgrade. Great location. I was in a King studio suite that had a sofa and full kitchen. Breakfast was great and the breakfast staff was very attentive. GPS won't get you there properly so beware of this. It's right by the exit off 90 though. Pool area is very echoey(?). Not good for conversation but the outside courtyard is very nice. They have a gas grill, but not sure if it was for general use. Overall it was a nice stay.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Jupiter
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Three generations of our family traveled to Montana from different areas of the US. This was the perfect home away from home for us on our vacation. The staff is extremely professional and courteous and the hotel's amenities are very nice. And make sure to have breakfast. There's something for everyone!

Jupiter, United States
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Boxford, United States
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Clean and extremely comfortable. The plush bedding and pillows made for a wonderful nights sleep. The complimentary breakfast and dinner were delicious. The decor was indicative of the area we were visiting and really added to the authenticity of our trip. The only negative was that the internet was not working, so my daughter couldn't access her ipod, nor I my email. Very frustrating!

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Stopped here for one night en route to Yellowstone. Room was large and comfortable although no division between the sofa bed and main sleeping area means effectively it is one large room. Usual suite amenities - micro, sink, large fridge - but no cutlery which was irritating. Good hot breakfast.

San Francisco, California
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I stayed at this hotel on my very last night in Bozeman after an awesome yoga retreat (Cowgirl Yoga). I was really surprised at how much I loved it. I expected just "ok", but from the minute I checked in at the front desk until I checked out the next day, it was a very exceptional experience! I had a Studio Suite, which was perfect! The view wasn't all that great, but I didn't really care. I had a full kitchen, including pots, dishes, full size fridge, etc. They even had a grocery list that I could've submitted to the front desk if I needed them to do the shopping for me! I slept like a baby in that comfy bed. I will say that on this particular night I was really jonesing some wine, but it wasn't available. Oh, well. I loved the location and the room was fab-U-lous!! Loved the rustic feeling of the lobby, too. I'm going back again in October and will be booking a room at the Homewood Suites in Bozeman again for sure.

Room Tip: Get the Studio Suite!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank SSfoodcritic
Uxbridge, Canada
Reviewed July 24, 2013

First time I stayed at the Homewood Suites by Hilton and I'll definitely look for them again. Having a full kitchen with a dishwasher, large living room and comfy bed and pillows made our stay very enjoyable. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub (indoors) and relaxed outside by the BBQ area. Very nice. The free hot breakfast was superb. One of the best on our 12 day vacation trip across the states.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple