Homewood Suites by Hilton Bozeman
Hilton Garden Inn Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$149
GardenInn.com
$130
$117
HIExpress.com
MountainView Lodge & Suites(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$111
Ramada Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$105
$89
Days Inn & Suites Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$102
Comfort Suites Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$139
$125
ComfortSuites
$148
$154
$102
Hotels.com
Best Western Plus GranTree Inn(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$159
$153
Agoda.com
All reviewscomplimentary dinnergreat hotellight dinnerfull kitchenfire pitsmall kitchenliving areabusiness triphome away from homeoatmealrooms are spaciouswould stay here againexcellent staybridger bowlstaff was very friendlyhot breakfastfree breakfast
Reviewed April 10, 2013

There are six in our family so suites are the best for us. The only slight "downer" was that we got the hideabed (!) which was average and we are seniors but that was overridden by the fact we were all together. Kitchen allowed for snacks for the kids and dinner to be brought in. Was very quiet. Excellent breakfast. Prompt response from housekeeping. Will now look for this chain whenever I travel. We were there on the weekend so did not experience the dinner. Cookies were crunchy and excellent!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My family arrived at 4:20pm needing kids to shower quickly and change so we could make an early reception. The front desk agent told us our room was not ready and we could wait in the lobby and she would send someone to clean it. No apologies or sorry it's not ready even after I told her we needed to be somewhere...

We grabbed some clothes and toiletries out of our lugguage and checked it with her and changed and freshened up in the car. I was ticked. When we returned that night we got our luggage and room keys, and again no mention of the room not being ready. I started to walk away and returned to her and explained we had an early dinner we had needed to attend and the room not being ready had been a problem for us.

About a half hour later there was a knock on the door and housekeeping brought a basket full of snacks from their convenience market downstairs and a nice note apologizing for the room not being ready. That's why I gave it 3 stars instead of 2. Thanks to housekeeping although I'm guessing the front desk clerk called them. She could have helped the whole situation if she had just acknowledged the room was not ready by check-in, apologized and offered us someplace to change.

Otherwise, this is a typical Homewood Suites with rustic architecture that fits in really well in Bozeman. It's on a side road that has several hotels but you have to drive to restaurants and shopping. Our 2 bedroom suite had comfortable beds and average furnishings and bathrooms.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank jbmWyoming
BZNHW, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

I appreciate the review of your recent experience at our hotel. I'm sorry that you received a poor level of service. I have addressed these issues with our staff. The next time you are in the area we would love to have you come back and experience a hopefully improved level of customer service. Thank you once again for your comments and we hope to see you next time you are in Bozeman!

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I started staying at the Homewood Suites shortly after they opened for business in Bozeman and it still my first choice. Nice value for the price. The breakfast and light dinner are a great value for a business traveler who works long hours. Rooms are very clean and comfortable. Housekeeping is exceptional here.

Room Tip: I try to avoid the first floor. The mid floor rooms are quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Rob H
Reviewed April 2, 2013

My sons and I stayed here during a recent trip to check out MSU. I was pleased with all aspects of the stay. The room was comfortable, the complementary breakfast was great, and the staff were very friendly. They had great suggestions for restaurants and hikes. The fitness room is small, but it worked out well for us. I would definitely consider staying there again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 17, 2013

This is an attractive and very comfortable place to stay in Bozeman. Homewood Suites is a better than average chain and this is a better than average establishment relative to that chain. So it's really pretty good. The facilities are clean and modern. The rooms are very good. The staff is friendly and helpful. The location is excellent: just off the interstate near downtown and the airport. Sundays through Thursdays they offer a complimentary dinner as well as a complimentary hot breakfast every day of the week. That makes this an extremely reasonable choice.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple