“Great place to stay”

Ranked #2 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Lakeville, Minnesota
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed April 14, 2012

I was there on business trip, which was only one night this time, but found the staff to be very helpful (gave me a great restaurant suggestion, changed my room graciously when I asked for a room away from interstate). My room was very clean, everything was working properly and things are still new. I will definitely be back on my next business trip to Bozeman.

Room Tip: If you are light sleeper ask for a room facing away from the interstate
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Bozeman, Montana
Reviewed March 31, 2012

My wife and I live in Bozeman and for many years we have taken periodic weekends to get away from the kids for a little R & R. We have stayed in most of the hotels in Bozeman and this is by far our favorite. The hotel is very clean, reasonably priced, the staff is fantastic and the rooms are very large and beautiful. The rooms come with a complete kitchen with stove, refridgerator/freezer, microwave, dishes, pots and pans and utensils. The only thing missing is an oven. The beds are extremely comfortable and the rooms are quiet. We usually try to stay on the 4th floor which is the top floor. The morning breakfast is very good and free. The location is good and not too far from anything. Actually most everything is not to far from anything in Bozeman. We always feel like we are at home and not in a hotel room when we stay here. If you are coming to Bozeman or are looking for a little getaway this is a fantastic place and a great value.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Steve D
Ephrata, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 16, 2012

I was travelling alone to visit my son and asked him to reserve a room for me. When I arrived I was very pleasantly surprised. The staff was friendly and helpful and the room was super clean and very eye appealing. I've stayed in a lot of hotels but this was definitely the best!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Missoula, Montana
Reviewed March 7, 2012

When we made our reservation for this hotel we had no previous knowledge of this chain. I actually was disappointed that we were not going to be using our usual hotel but was unable to get a room for the dates we needed. Upon entering Homewood I was amazed at the accommodations, huge bedrooms, a kitchen that was usable and everything was extremely clean. The rooms are well insulated so you are not aware of other guests or outside noises. Great food, I recommend taking advantage of this as we did. It was great to eat early and get on the road to the park and be able to arrive back for another hot meal at night. Kids enjoyed the food, pool and it was great having a TV in the living room for them to watch when I put my feet up in the bedroom. Homewood Suites is outstanding!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Tyler g
Gardiner, Montana
Reviewed January 28, 2012

Yes, this is a newer hotel, and yes it is in a good location. The facilities are good. Rooms are large, and very clean overall. The kitchen was nice. The gym is large and has lots of different choices with machines and free weights. The only issues we had was with the staff. They are very nice but made many small mistakes. We asked for a late check-out at 1pm and when I got back to the hotel at 12:40 pm my key card did not work. Luckily, my wife was in the room to let me in, but otherwise I would have had to go back to the front desk (and I was on the fourth floor). That was not well thought out. (They should have said that I would have had to stop at the front desk before going to my room).
Like I said earlier, the room was clean but the shower had a dark spot on the tile (which I thought was mold) so I called the front desk to tell housekeeping. They came and had maintenance come and take it away (they said it was just dirt in the grout - whatever). It is interesting that someone did not see that dirt spot in the shower before we arrived and took care of it. Why is it the guests responsibility to tell the hotel that it has a problem.
I would recommend this hotel, just know you may have small issues that are just annoying.

Room Tip: We asked for a quiet room and we got a room on the 4th floor (top floor) on the parking lot side. I...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank YBIInnkeeper
Oak Ridge, New Jersey
Reviewed January 11, 2012

My wife and I stayed here for one night at either end of a winter vacation to Yellowstone. Every time we called, Tanya answered at the front desk. I know there were others who worked the desk, but she stood out as a model of friendly, efficient helpfulness. Hilton/Homewood needs to recognize this outstanding representative of their business. Most of the rest of our contacts were with the drivers. Regardless of the time, they responded to requests for rides to/from the airport and sites around town - including a request from these lazy guests for a one-mile ride from the museum to Main Street. They always responded quickly and pleasantly. Upon our arrival, the driver had to stop painting at the hotel and get to the airport for us. Despite having to drop other work, he was there in less than 15 minutes.
The hotel? Clean, well-maintained, and pleasantly relaxed. Views of one or more of the four surrounding mountain ranges are plentiful from around the property. There are plenty of other hotels around Bozeman, but this was ideally located for access to the airport (10 min.), downtown (10 min.), museum (10 min.), and for pick-up by the shuttle to/from Yellowstone.
The hotel offers a hot breakfast which, while nothing extraordinary, was tasty and free. The hotel also has an evening "light" supper which changes nightly, is creative and tasty, and is more than enough to fill you up. It too is free. If returning to Bozeman, I wouldn't even bother thinking about other hotels.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank HowlnBubba
Southern California
Reviewed January 7, 2012

We started our stay at another hotel and couldn't stand another night. We called Homewood and were immediately accommodated. Check in was pleasant and quick.
Our room was clean, well layed out and comfy. The hotel photos accurately portray the rooms (how refreshing!).
We rarely partake in a moderately priced hotel free breakfast buffet. However, as we were on a tight schedule we hit the buffet and were pleasantly surprised. The food was good, nothing special, but fresh, hot and plentiful. We stayed 3 days and each day they served one or two new items, so as to keep it from the same old same old.
We will be in Bozeman off and on for the next year or so and plan to stay here again each visit.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business