“No Frills,but should be $80 not $105”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #29 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Colorado
“No Frills,but should be $80 not $105”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Decent place, friendly front desk. Bed kind of hard. Room pretty much clean but not super clean. Ridge around sink area was covered in dust. Bathroom area nice and clean. Carpet was a little rough on barefeet, don't know if it was old, or just short, rough fiber?! There was a bit of a smokers smell in the room, which I am sensitive too, but it was bearable. Room was nice and quiet. Breakfast was okay, cold cereal and toast,3 juices/coffee tea. Might stay here again if I could get a slightly softer bed. It is a college town, so I think rooms are pricier, especially in the Fall.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Paula M, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Great to hear from you and thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We pay close attention to every review and learn from them and implement changes in our process based on reviews. With the recent new ownership, we transitioned from having smoking rooms to being 100% non-smoking. It only takes one guest to violate the rules, and we apologize for the smell. We are diligent enforcing the rules and have housekeeping and maintenance procedures for abating the smell when someone violates the rule - and hefty charges that go along with that. We hope you noticed the many upgrades we've made in the last few months and look forward to your stay next time you are in town.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
McPherson, Kansas
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Three story motel, right off of the freeway in Bozeman (nice town!). Budget place near everything too. I'd give it five stars (for the price), but for the smell that drives my wife nuts....seems it's been smoked in and while I can't tell it too much, she can. I don't care much, she does. She did get used to it pretty quickly though. And it's in a great location, (ignore the cemetery).
PS. Still got a CRT (box) TV.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Glad to hear that you enjoyed Bozeman. We are continuing to upgrade the hotel - hopefully flat screens soon! And we look forward to your return to Bozeman and the TLC Inn.
Shawnee Mission, Kansas
Reviewed August 11, 2013

The location is very convenient to the highway. There are gas stations, fast food, and a Wal-Mart within walking distance, (though you probably don't need to walk to a gas station). The building and surroundings were clean and maintained.

Check in was fast and easy. I had made the reservation after checking some online booking sites. When I called the motel directly to reserve a room they quoted me a higher rate than the booking sites so I went back online to book and saved $20.

The room is pretty standard for a no frills accommodation. In addition to the television the room had a microwave and small refrigerator, no coffee maker. There's soap provided, no shampoo or other toiletries.

The breakfast was spartan, even by budget standards. They provided coffee, two kinds of cold cereal with milk, bread, and a toaster.

For a quick stopover the TLC Inn was fine, clean, quiet, and relatively affordable for Bozeman's high season. It's even better if you can find a discounted rate and use the money you save to buy yourself breakfast!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Paula M, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
We love hearing from our guests and appreciate you taking the time to
review our hotel.

Internet rates vary from site to site but mostly the third party rates are
higher than calling the hotel directly. Next time let us know and we will gladly match
the rate you found online.

We look forward to having you stay with us next time you stopover in
Bozeman.
Plano, Texas
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Basic, no-frills good value. Where the competition is charging big bucks, this place is a find. Immediately upon arrival, we were impressed by the friendly desk person. He assigned us a room on the second floor. Opening the door, I immediately noticed the room had a window that actually opened, and fresh air was wafting in. No hint of "cheap motel" astringent odor- an unusual departure from the norm. The room was absolutely clean and neat. The same friendly desk guy headed us out later for dinner, giving honest and straightforward opinions on our candidate restaurants. The shower and wifi worked, the towels were fresh and not scratchy, our sleep was undisturbed, plus a McDonald's across the street. What more can you ask?

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank James A
TLC-INN-Management, Owner at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, July 14, 2013
I am so excited to read your review! Truly I am, and thanks for taking the time and making my day. I am the new owner since Sept. 2012 and have been working so hard to build an awesome team, upgrade the rooms and renovate the exterior, and yet still keep our rates very competitive and reasonable. Your review embodies exactly what I am trying accomplish, so thanks for the affirmation and I will be sharing this with my staff - it's always nice to have some good news to share - kudos to the team. I hope you come back next time you are in this awesome town!
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The customer service was the best! When I am in town I will stay at. T L C INN always! And the dog friendly environment was awesome also! I love the little help your self breakfast bar. I highly suggest this place just once.

• Stayed December 2012
TLC-INN-Management, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to having you stay with us again. Have a wonderful summer.
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed June 10, 2013

TLC is a well-priced spot to station yourself while you get your work done and enjoy all that Bozeman has to offer. The staff was super friendly and accommodating. The free breakfast gets your day started right, and the room was very comfortable and clean. I go back and forth to Bozeman for business and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
TLC-INN-Management, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your next visit so you can give us your opinion of our upgrades since you were last here. Thank you again and enjoy your summer.
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Pretty shabby on the outside, and pretty dingy on the inside. I switched rooms since the pillowcases in my first room did not look clean. Room was outdated and dark, but comfortable enough. Breakfast, though free, was very basic. On the plus side, the front desk was friendly and helpful, and the hotel very convenient for the highway. Overall, really just a faded motel, and overpriced for that.

• Stayed June 2013
TLC-INN-Management, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are under new ownership and are working on upgrades throughout the entire hotel. November we installed the electronic locks and currently we are repainting all the doors and installing upgraded bedding. The end of June we will be having the exterior repainted. We hope the next time you are in the area you choose to stay with us again. We look forward to your next visit.