“Completely disappointed”

Gallatin River Grill
Ranked #65 of 245 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: American, French, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Gallatin River Grill is the most spectacular place to dine in Bozeman and southwest Montana! With breath taking views, creative & classic cuisine, an outstanding wine selection and a full bar, the lodge guarantees a dining experience you will remember. We are so appreciative of our local farms, ranches & dairies that allow us to bring such quality products to our guests. Our wine list boasts unique selections from around the globe. Our dining rooms offer picturesque views of the Spanish Peaks, a table side trout pond, grazing dear, eagles & hawks and the occasional rainbow. The Lodge also offers an exceptional space for corporate dinner parties, weddings, retreats or any array of special events. We are open nightly and reservations are appreciated!
Reviewed August 23, 2013

The service is terrible. I don't know if they had a chef down or not but we went there last night at 6:30. At 8:15 our starters had not arrived, so we went to Speak to someone. The manager was a young punk kid that didnt really care what we had to say. The meals came out an hour later. It was not that busy in the place, so I don't know happened.

But I know I would not recommend this place to anyone EVER

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Researched this place and was excited to go there. It was great. I had best walleye and it was amazing. My wife had amazing scallops. Great view.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We are from Bozeman and brought my sister and her husband for a special night out. This was our 4th trip there, and by far the best one yet! We had a vegetarian who was very satisfied with his walleye meal. Two of us had tenderloin and it was excellent! We had salads as well and they were delicious too. Dessert was outstanding, creme brûlée and a blueberry parfait topped it all off! I would recommend it to anyone looking for a special meal out in Bozeman. Our only complaint would be that there was no air conditioning, and although all windows were open it was a hotter night and it felt warm. But we would highly recommend this experience!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I had the salmon with yellow split peas and lentils. It was amazing and the chef was very accommodating to my gluten allergy.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

The toppings were delicious. Loved the western ambiance.
The small pizza was a little too small and a little pricey.
They serve beer there.