“yummy lunch”

Ranked #68 of 245 Restaurants in Bozeman
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: College
Transit: The Streamline makes a stop just outside of the mall entrance located next to the restaurant.
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We had a long day of shopping and were really hungry. The lunch we had filled us up and was really yummy. Very good service and the place is nice to just sit and watch people enjoy there food. Lots of smiles.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I've been going to the Bay for a number of years. I continue to like the menu, but there have been some changes over the past year or two that I do not agree with. In particular, I will say that the "London on the Greens" is not nearly as good as it used to be. I don't mind that the quantity is less, it's still a nice size salad. What I don't care for is the quality of the steak, and the fact that they are using only outside leaves of the romain. This makes for a very dull salad. I would be happy to pay another $1 for mixed greens, or some of the inside romaine.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

If you want a great lunch or dinner and the best Bloody Mary in Bozeman, eat here! Justin and the rest of the staff are great, the prices are very reasonable, and don't be put off by the fact that it is in the mall.....Eat here, you won't regret it. Plenty of bang for your buck. The portions are large and tasty, drinks are big, and the adjoining casino is cozy.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

I have been to the bay twice before and both times it took forever to get our food. Yesterday I took my folks there and we literally had to wait 50 minutes to get our meal. (Salad, fish tacos, and crab cakes). We had a 2pm appointment that we were late for. It was very frustrating and a nice reminder why I won't bother going again.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I have been the the Bay a few times for dinner in the last year. The food is consistently good and if you are fortunate enough to sit in TJ's section, you will have an awesome experience. TJ has been my waiter the last two times. He is friendly, knowledgable and very attentive. The Bay ++

1  Thank All_Redhead