“Great lunch and dinner restaurant”

Ted's Montana Grill
Ranked #20 of 247 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The restaurant is located in the same building as a historic hotel. The restaurant has a very nice decor and has nice outside seating in front (on Main Street) and out back (which also has a bar).

The buffalo burger was excellent (cooked perfectly) as was the dinner salad. Service was pretty good. At times our server disappeared for a while, but in fairness, they did just open mere minutes before we walked in.

the beer selection was also good. Overall, it was a very nice outdoor lunch.

Don;t miss the little chocolate stand inside the building. It is fantastic.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

My wife and I didn't realize Ted's was open at lunch or we would have eaten here much sooner. We live 50 miles away and do major shopping in Bozeman but are generally out of town by dusk. There are two off street parking lots around the corner which makes eathing at Ted's easy.

Our waiter was prompt and friendly. He made recommendations for our lunch and checked on us thoughout our meal. Food quality was excellent and presentation was attractive. Portions were great. My wife had a salad and I had a bison burger which happened to be the best I had ever eaten. The onion rings were also excellent.

I can't say enough about the service. Restaurant service in this area tends toward, "Yeah, what do you want?" So, this experience puts Ted's at the top of our list in this catagory.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Nice variety of for food choices. Staff attentive. Food was tasty. Tried the bison. Would recommend. Cook food as you ask .

Reviewed May 25, 2014

For some reason the vast supply of trout is not served in many restaurants in Bozeman, a meat city. I was bored with eating meat and dined on mountain trout at this restaurant, a big treat after so many meat meals. The trout was cooked to my liking and served with two sides. The beer and wine selection was good yet I can't remember the name of my chardonnay. Service was prompt and polite without being overbearing. I recommend this restaurant for non-meat dining when you find yourself craving fish.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

I've never had a bison burger before, so I had to try it. I was afraid it would be gamely or tough as I've heard it can be. It was easily the best burger I've ever had. Melt in your mouth, tasty and great flavor. The #11 was very good. The house salad was disappointing - way over dressed. If you don't like your salad soppy, make sure to ask for dressing on the side.

1  Thank Cindi S

Been to Ted's Montana Grill? Share your experiences!