“Who knew great sushi could be in Bozeman!”

Dave's Sushi-Off Main
Ranked #9 of 234 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bozeman, Montana
“Who knew great sushi could be in Bozeman!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Shockingly, this is some of the best sushi I've ever had. And the atmosphere is great! Until eating at Dave's, I assumed my sushi days were over since moving to Montana. Our service was great and the specials really were specials!

“Fantastic, creative sushi”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Dave's sushi is really great. The chef always has interesting specials and what a great selection of sushi. Always consistent,always fresh and beautiful! The staff rocks, nice friendly service. Yum! I ❤️ Dave's sushi!

1 Thank Treebake
“Sushi in MONTANA!”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Daves's, year two. Back in Bozeman on business and back at Dave's. They've upgraded the decor so now it's a bit fancier and a bit noisier. Service is impeccable. Sushi is as good as it gets in NYC or LA. There may be better sushi in Tokyo but for the US, Dave's is as good as it gets. The fish is uniformly fresh and tasty - this is in MONTANA, mind you - but that's no excuse for anything less than perfect 'combination' rolls with names that are as inventive as they are delicious. I had a squid salad that was wonderful and unexpected. Wines and beers are excellent. If you like sushi, don't miss Dave's.

Peoria, Illinois
“Good food and good experience all around!”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

We strolled in to Dave's Sushi late afternoon/early evening on a sunny, warm Wednesday. We sat out on the small patio in the shade. Our waitress was very helpful and knowledgeable about the dishes and the wine. She gave me a small sample of the house wine to try, and I went with a glass of that. It was very nice. Everything we ordered tasted wonderful and fresh. The dishes are very imaginative. We started with Crab Wontons. So good, and you can actually taste crab in the cream cheese filling. My husband ordered Sashimi and Nigiri while I ordered a couple of the Special Rolls. We shared everything. it was so good. Can't wait to go back. It was not crowded when we were there, but people were beginning to come in while we ate. Highly recommend!

Bozeman, Montana
“Best Sushi and great staff”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I love Dave's. I have been eating here for a long time (Bozeman native) and love his sushi. I have lived and traveled many, many places, and try sushi everywhere I go. And I always come home, to Dave's. The staff at Dave's rolls the best rolls. They are fat with fish, fresh ingredients and the service is great. And, half price wine, beer and saki Monday night during the winter is pretty sweet. Not to mention their crab wontons, with real crab, which my son loves. Dave's is the best.