“My Favorite Sushi”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I have traveled the country from Barrow, AK to Kaua'i and this is my favorite Sushi restaurant. Every time I'm in Montana I do my best to get to Dave's, I love the widespread panic roll. I often drink beer from my Dave's sushi pint glass and reminisce of the delicious rolls in Bozeman. Do yourself a favor and check it out!

Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

I love Dave's sushi. My wife and I eat here almost every time we come to Bozeman. Always fresh and always packed. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

We were over from the UK visiting with family. This was our first real experience of Sushi. It was excellent. We are now looking forward to experiencing Sushi again. The atmosphere and service was excellent.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

after driving across the country and suffering through the cuisine of south dakota, etc etc, this was a welcome oasis - - comparable to any high end sushi that you can find in NYC. The vegetarian options were plentiful and the service was attentive and appropriate. try the crispy marinated tofu in ginger soy - - you wont be disappointed!

Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

When its good its very good. I would suggest the gobbler, it's a spicy crawfish tempura-fried roll that isn't on the menu. There have been a couple times where the sushi was luke warm which made it feel not so fresh and bright like sushi normally is. It was only about 2/10 times but consistency is important to me. The other 80% of the time this place is very good.

Been to Dave's Sushi-Off Main? Share your experiences!