“Great food, nice atmosphere, very nice staff.”
Review of Cafe Zydeco

Cafe Zydeco
Ranked #56 of 241 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

I have been coming here for the shrimp po-boy for about a year now. The food is excellent if a bit pricey. The staff is really nice with a good smiles and a friendly thing to say. I always order ahead though because it can take a while sometimes. The rest if the menu is amazing too. Shrimp and grits, jambalaya, red brand and rice with andouille sausage, and their catfish po-boy's are a few of my favorites that are always good. Since moving into the new location the atmosphere is amazing with a wine bar co located with the cafe. There is always a good crowd so take my advice and if you already know what you want try and call ahead first. (406)994-0188

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I still love the food! Always enjoy going out for lunch with my girls here. The poorboy's are delicious, but we usually end up taking away a large bowl of jambalaya. Great for chilly afternoons.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I've been in Bozeman for over 10 years and came here a few times before (before they changed locations), food was good, but I didn't go there much. The new location and building is great and my wife and I are hooked now. Their po'boys are awesome, need to try some of their other menu items again, but almost every time we go there I'm in the mood for a Po'Boy. I love their "All That Jazz" Po'Boy. They also have a wine bar there now, I think they have 6 wines currently, and their sangrias are really good as well. They have open seating, and from what I've experienced the service is always fast, even at busy times.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

You will LOVE the food at cafe Zydeco!! The Bread pudding is to DIE for!! But the poorboys sooo good! They have every NOLA type food you love and it taste great!!

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Anytime I visit Bozeman from now on, will include a meal here! Great food, flair, style and music. I would love to be there when they have a live band. Usually not a big fan of sangria, but their mix is fabulous! Friendly people, kid friendly, and a very cool feel to the place. The Missoula spot may have the same menu, but why bother without the atmosphere of the spot in Bozeman? Fabulous!