“Love this Place!”
Review of Cafe Zydeco

Cafe Zydeco
Ranked #51 of 235 Restaurants in Bozeman
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Bozeman, Montana
“Love this Place!”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

This is a never fail place for great food! I had a catfish po'boy and hubby and shrimp and crawfish po'boy, both fantastic and reasonably priced. Really like the new location. It's high time Zydeco got a place to live up to its food. They now have wine available, too.

• Visited July 2012

Missoula, Montana
“Cafe Zydeco in Missoula, Montana is great!”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

My husband and I recently tried this new eatery, and we now have a new favorite! The food was as good as anything we ate in New Orleans... we only tried the shrimp Po Boy and the Muffaletta.(sp?)

We plan on going back and trying one of everything!!! (Well, maybe not all at once)

• Visited July 2012
Issaquah, Washington
“Good food and free for kids”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

The Cajun fish taco was excellent (with catfish, of course.) They warned me it was spicy, but it was not too hot. The kids ate free and the staff was delightful.

Visited June 2012
Belgrade, Montana, United States
“I can't fathom all these positive views!”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

At first I liked the rustic atmosphere but realized it was actually just dirty with paint peeling off the walls, floor falling apart and cracked. I got the seafood gumbo and my friend got the po-boy. He tried to order the jambalaya but the cook refused to let him order it because it was "terrible." The cook was the waiter as well and forgot about us so gave us a gift card...which I don't dare use or give to a poor unsuspecting soul. The jambalaya was absolutely awful! The rice was under cooked, the crawfish bland, the shrimp okay, and bread being the only good part. My friend liked his po-boy except too many condiments, too small of bread, and the "3rd worst diarrhea" of his life. Don't even try this place!

• Visited April 2012
Bozeman, Montana, United States
“weird”
Reviewed April 18, 2012

strange atmoshphere. dissapointed didn't taste very authentic. red beans made me sick ,literally

Visited July 2011