“Great Spot.”

The Nova Cafe
Ranked #2 of 236 Restaurants in Bozeman
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Nova Cafe, located in the heart of historic downtown Bozeman, Montana, is locally owned and serves up the best breakfast in town!! Our unique and delicious breakfast and lunch menu is offered daily. Breakfast is served from 7 a.m. - 2 p.m and lunch is served from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.The Nova Cafe desires to enrich the lives of its guests, employees and community. We strive to be an integral part of our community by supporting local artists, farmers, producers and other local businesses.The Nova Cafe also offers a children's menu and gluten-free-baked goods. A changing exhibit of artwork by local artists is featured in the restaurant.Come join us at The Nova Cafe for The Most Important Meal of the Day! LOCAL FOOD LOCAL ART LOCAL'S CHOICE!!!
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Great Spot.”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We stopped for a brunch lunch after a few days at Big Sky. Had to wait for a bit to get a table (a good sign.) Friendly staff, good food. Liked the whole groove of the place. Good salsa, but I was bummed that my potatoes weren't fully cooked in my breakfast burrito. Make sure you have them add the black bean chili. Yum!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank MNWineLady

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Breakfast worth the wait”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Had frittata at servers suggest had jalapeños and avocado included. It had potato and several kinds of cheese inside. Super! Wife had waffle with cream cheese she loved it so much refused to share any with me. They provided fresh coffee and tea to us while we waited for our table. Expect at least half hour wait unless you get there early.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Robert R
Bozeman, Montana, United States
“Great Breakfasts”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

My wife & I love this place. Can get very croded, but any wait is worth it.
Wife loves their in-house hot sauce. Always have several specials.

Visited October 2013
Billings, MT
“Best breakfast ever.”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

My wife, daughter, and I had a Sunday morning breakfast at the Nova Café. This restaurant puts a twist on the usual breakfast fare. My wife had banana bread French toast. Our daughter had blue corn pancakes. I had the best white cheddar and breakfast meats omelet. Everything was great including the service. We fully recommend this restaurant.

• Visited February 2014
“45 minute wait to be SEATED for breakfast Saturday and Sunday”
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Trendy local place, very good food, expensive, noisey, great downtown location, crowded for larger groups. 45 minute wait to be seated on weekends for breakfast & definitely not a good option for families with young children

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank GogoBozeman

Been to The Nova Cafe? Share your experiences!