“WE ENJOYED IT! Would recommend.”
Review of Burger Bob's

Burger Bob's
Ranked #34 of 245 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

We were shopping downtown, and decided to give it a try. The server was super friendly and very efficient. We had a BBQ Bob burger, fries, and a chocolate milkshake. The food was cooked perfect, was hot and fresh, and very delicious. One of the best burgers I've had in years! Fun , young atmosphere, but very family friendly in the day. Was a little pricey, but that's just expected in a tourist town I guess. We will for sure go back when in Bozeman.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Ate here for business lunch. Nice variety of burgers and other bar food. Service was okay. Price about average to other spots near by.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

This place totally sucked! I ordered a well done burger, I got it back RAW! The waitress took it back to thoroughly cook it and brought it back charred BLACK!! Disgusting!! Then had the nerve to try and charge me for Thor disgusting food!!!

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 1, 2014

My notes , limited as they are , say 'Fair to Good' ? The place is a typical Hamburger joint with a variety of micro-brewery beers and a young Uni/College style crowd. We only went in because our first 2 choices were full ! But far from being unimpressed we both enjoyed our selections , mine hot & spicy , wife's standard and the waitress was pleasant & friendly and not a bad sort either ! The standout was the original selection of beers , all local or state produce ! Really enjoyed them and the atmosphere and decor were spot on as well. Worth dropping in for a Bite & a Beer or two !

Reviewed March 27, 2014

The burgers were decent, the fries horrible, and the service just ok. For $12+ for a burger and fries I was expecting to be blown away.