Now called 'Riversage Billings Inn', the place was located centrally within the downtown area and and for the price ($68/night with AAA discount) it was worth it what what we needed which was just a quick overnighter. The rooms were clean, big and beds comfy. Breakfast was a little sparse compared to all the other places that we stayed in that offered continental breakfast (they should invest in a simple waffle maker at least and add a few other iteams). All in all, would still recommend this place if staying in Billings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riversage Billings Inn is a quality hotel in Blillings, MT. Unique Blend of Value, Informal Elegance, Situated Next to Billings Clinic, Close to Downtown, Shopping, Restaurants and Entertainment, Free Hot Breakfast, Pet Friendly, Affordable Lodging, Free Wi-Fi, In-room Microwaves & Refrigerators, Irons & Board, Hair Driers, Individually controlled HVAC, Completely Non-Smoking Facility, Just 5 minutes from airport, Room service meals available from the hospital, delivered to the patient's hotel room, for a charge, 5 minutes from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riversage Billings Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riversage Billings Hotel Billings
- Riverstone Billings Hotel