Baymont Inn & Suites Billings
La Quinta
Big Horn Resort(Billings)
$94
AscendHotels
Days Inn Billings(Billings)(Great Value!)
$86
$120
BestWestern.com
$101
$88
Agoda.com
Ledgestone Hotel Billings(Billings)(Great Value!)
$99
$96
Travelocity
Northern Hotel(Billings)
$119
$115
Travelocity
All reviewsfree pancakesroom was cleanpool and hot tubstaff was friendlystay there againhot breakfastwafflesbiscuits and gravyenjoyed my staynice staynight's sleepthe breakfast areaconvenient locationmercertammycomfortpillows
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 29, 2013

When I made a reservation by phone I told the clerk, Jeremiah, that we were two senior citizens and a dog. He said the price would be $119.00 . I asked if this included the pet charge of $20.00 and he said yes. I received my visa bill with two charges. One for $119 for the room and another for $20.00 for the dog. When I called to complain the manager
said I had signed a paper saying I would pay $20 for
the dog and refused to adjust the charges. I was lied to and can not give this motel a good rating.

Stayed: October 2013
Chad D, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Billings, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2013

Betty V,

Thank you for your comments on our hotel with TripAdvisor, we really appreciate all of our guests feedback. While i cannot accurately quote what the front desk agent may have told you, your paper work states the rates that you had accepted. Your registration states that the rate is 119.00, plus an additional $20.00 for the extra cleaning we must do for all pet rooms. That rates are clearly printed and to complete check in we even have guest initial beside the rate so their is no confusion. I'm sorry that you were under the impression that we had lied to you and i we were at fault i would have been more than happy to make this right for you. Please email me at gm.mt032@choicehotels.com if you need help with anything else, and maybe i can so something for you when you stay with us again. Please let us know if you need any help with future reservations. We wish you safe travels in the future!!

Reviewed November 29, 2013

Reservations were made through United Airlines as we were re-routed due to weather in Denver and had to travel to Bilings versus our destination of Bozeman. I was told reservations were all set and the hotel would accept the airline voucher as payment. When calling for the shuttle the gentleman working at the time had no idea about the reservation or how payment would be handled with the airline voucher despite it being a credit card transaction. Had to give name and address three times. Shuttle driver was excellent -- friendly, accomodating and seling all the features of the hotel from the good breakfast and beds. Breakfast was just OK. If you are minute late you are too late. While waiting for the waffle machine the other items were either locked up or taken away. Room was clean and fresh. Beds very comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Tom V,

Thank you so much for your response on your stay with TripAdvisor, we really appreciate it. I'm sorry for the confusion with your united airlines voucher. When they cut those vouchers they do not make the reservation, we hold rooms for them daily but no reservation is made until the guest arrives at the hotel and then the guest must set up the reservation with the voucher. Since your arrival to the hotel a couple weeks back i have gone over the steps, and made sure all front desk agents know how to handle these vouchers. I also apologize that you missed breakfast, there are many days where we keep it open past the advertised time. However if the lobby is empty at 9 we do close it down right at 9, if you would have brought this to our attention we would of been more than happy to bring whatever you would of liked back out. We are glad to hear that you did enjoy our newly purchased beds and bedding. We look forward to seeing you again and improving the way you feel about our hotel. Please let us know if you need any help with reservations in the future. We wish you safe travels in the future!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

When I called the 800 national number for Comfort Inns I was told there were no available rooms for this particular hotel. I decided to call directly and I am thankful I did. Zach answered the phone and was congenial and helpful, assisting me with finding the proper size room and a hide-a-bed. When we arrived, Zach was working the front desk and checked us in quickly. Zach also assured us that we could get a few breakfast items early (0500am) for our younger sons, as their brother had to be to the hospital for surgery at 0530 (the breakfast area didn't open until 0600). The extra bed was not in the room when we got there but as soon as we called, Zach ran it right up to us. The front lobby was clean, there were cookies and hot beverages available. We used the pool and there were clean towels placed conveniently on all of the poolside chairs, with plenty of extra pool towels available. The pool and spa were immaculate. The beds were pillow top and very comfortable and each bed had 4 pillows (2 soft/2 medium). We have to return to Billings again, for my son and we will not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Chad D, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Billings, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

rnmomof7,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us on TripAdvisor, we really appreciate it. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us! We consider Zach to be a great asset to our company, I'm excited that he helped you out and got you exactly what you needed. We strive every day to improve the exsperiance for our guests and are glad that you took advantage of our fresh cookies and drinks. All of our bedding is also newly purchased only 2 months ago, because we know your sleep is the most important part of your stay. If you need any help with future reservations please dont hesitate give us a call. Your a important guest to us here at The Billings Comfort Inn, and we love having you stay with us! We hope all is well with your son that is having to visit the hospital, and wish you safe travels!

Reviewed November 16, 2013

On arrival the lobby was very welcoming, i don't know what i smelt but it was like fresh apple pie...maybe a air freshener. Staff greeted me the second i opened the door, and offered me cookies and hot chocolate while i waited. Room was clean, as well as the bathroom. The beds even have soft and firm pillows to choose from. The next morning breakfast was great!!!! Scrambled eggs were cooked just right, it seems like most Comfort Inns microwave them, but these were actual cooked eggs. I went out to start my car, because it had snowed the night before, and was soo surprised to see a young man was scrapping off all the car windows. I will return here, and so should you!

Room Tip: Stay here you will love it
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Chad D, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Billings, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Greg P,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay on TripAdvisor, we really appreciate it. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We have been working very hard to ensure our guests are satisfied with their stay. Our snacks at check in, revamping of breakfast, and even the new pillow selection is all part of ensuring guests are comfortable. We are so happy to hear that those newly implemented items are doing exactly what we implemented them for, to make you happy. We know that little things like scrapping windows off when it snows means a lot to our guests, and we are happy to help you with doing it. Please let us know if you need help with future reservations! We hope to see you soon again, and wish you safe travels in the future!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

A great find in Billings. The room was large and clean, and the beds were comfortable. Chad checked us in quickly and Rusty provided lots of suggestions on sites to see and directions. They also gave each of us a candy bar. Applause to you both! The entire property was immaculate and well maintained including the pool area. I only wish we could have stayed longer.

Room Tip: The hotel has two floors and no elevator. We stayed on the second floor and had no difficulty.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Chad D, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Billings, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Two2FortheRoad,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us here on TripAdvisor, we really appreciate it! I'm very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially in seeing your credentials and that you are a well-seasoned traveler. I'm also just as glad that my speed while checking you in was sufficient and that Rusty got you the directions you needed. We hope you choose to stay with us again, and that we will see you in the near future. Have a great day and safe travels in the future!