Baymont Inn & Suites Billings
AscendHotels
$140
$129
BestWestern.com
Days Inn Billings(Billings)(Great Value!)
$86
Hotwire.com
Northern Hotel(Billings)
$139
$135
Hotwire.com
$99
$96
All reviewsfree pancakesroom was cleanpool and hot tubstaff was friendlystay there againhot breakfastwafflesbiscuits and gravyenjoyed my staynice staynight's sleepthe breakfast areaconvenient locationmercertammycomfortpillows
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Let me start off by saying the room was very clean and the bed was confortable.

My fiance and I decided to stay here the other night. We have stayed in Billings before many times. There are hotels ranging from a very resonable $70 is per night to far more expenxive rooms. Recently we have stayed downtown in a suite and still paid less than we paid here. I certainly did not expect to pay $150 for a night with AAA for a room with one bed and not much else. I have stayed in placed with a price just slightly over that which included dinner and a made to order breakfast, not just a buffet. The breakfast buffet was stillo good and there was at least a good variety of options.

Also I would expect a room that was that pricey to be at least quiet. The room to room noise was not bad but you could hear every door shut... or slam throughout the entire night. You could hear conversations in the hallway... alll night. As I mentioned earlier the bed was comfortable but I was awakened at least every hour to half hour by the din that was heard from the hallway. I cannot fathom how that much noise could be heard in our room.

I will not stay here again due to the noise and extreme price for what you get. There are far more options in Billings that might be a little further out of your way, but you will get a better nights sleep and will save a lot of money.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Stacy M, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Billings, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Dear BrennW,
Thank you for your comments concerning your most recent stay. I appreciate the feedback and I apologize for the noise level in the hall. I would appreciate that if an incident like this occurs again at any hotel that you would let the hotel staff know and we sure could have accomodated you and perhaps moved you to another room or addressed the noise level at the time. Prices vary from city to city and from time of year to time of year with local fluctuation in activities going on around the city. Our room rates are competitive with the local hotel set,. I would encourage you to make reservations at your next stay and this will help to stipend the cost somewhat. Once again I would like to apologize for noise and sure would like to see you in the future.
Stacy Mclaughlin

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Apparently Billings is a pricey place to stay. Who knew? On a driving vacation from Ohio to Seattle we just needed a decent place to sleep for one night. Everything in town was over $100 a night and this was no different. Even with a AAA discount the only room they had was $109.00 + taxes. For that price I at least expected an elevator. Choice Brand Hotels used to be of higher quality. Just wasn't impressed with this one - it seemed tired.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Stacy M, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Billings, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

DearEtoile_of_NE-Ohio,
Thank you for your comment on Trip Advisor. I appreciate your feedback concerning our hotel and room prices. The Billings area tends to be higher price wise compared to other local cities. Depending on the date of the week and time of the year and also the events occurring around Billings all play a factor in room prices. We attempt to keep our rates competitive as I believe you discovered during your search for a room the night you came to Billings. I would encourage you took look on line and if you are able to do... attempt to make a reservation before arriving at a hotel. Once again, thank you for your time and I look forward to serving you in the future.
General manager

Reviewed January 27, 2013

My husband and I booked a room here on a quick trip through Billings, Montana. The booking process through the hotel itself was fine. We were told at the time of booking that we could check in at whatever time we would like because we are choice award members. My husband stays at this motel chain quite often in other cities and never has had a problem. When we arrived around noon, we were told we couldn't check in as their rooms were not ready. My first clue should have been the state of the lobby. The easy chairs were filthy and the breakfast area had food spilled all over the counters. It smelled horrible. Remember, this was NOON! The check in lady gave us the key but told us to come back in an hour. Long story short... Once I arrived back at the room about two hours later (my husband had arrived earlier), I walked in the room and immediately knew I couldn't stay the night. The room smelled soooo bad even with the window having been open by my husband for an hour. I said I was not staying there and he went to try to get back our money. They wanted to put us in another room but by then I had made a reservation elsewhere. They would not refund our room charge. Do NOT stay at this hotel!

Room Tip: Hampton Inn on Southgate Drive was great after the nightmare at the Comfort Inn
3  Thank Janie H
Faron S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Billings, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Dear Janie H.,
Thank you for your response on trip advisor. I apologize that our facility was not quite what you expected. We attempt to make each guests stay as enjoyable and as possible. I have addressed the issue have disgussed and this has been taken care of. Normal check in time is not until 3 pm and check out for every guest is not until 3 pm. We do our best to accomodate guests that would like to check in early and that is not always able to be done. I apologize for the inconvenience of that. From what I understanding the hotel staff did offer to move you to another room in order to accomodate you as we want to continue to serve you and keep your business. Please accept my apology and I hope that in the future you will give us another try. Thank you so much for your time.
Stacy M

Reviewed January 22, 2013

My daughter and I stayed in the Comfort Inn in Billings on January 21-22. We received excellent customer service and the staff made sure to make us feel very welcome. Room was clean and had everything that we needed for our stay.

Room Tip: All rooms are good.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Faron S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Billings, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Dear Dana,
Thank you for your response on trip advisor. I appreciate your feedback and look forward to sharing this information with our staff so that they are aware that all of their hard work is paying off. We strive to meet guest needs and attempt to make this establishment a home away from home during each and every stay. We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I made reservations for this hotel about 2 months in advance for 3 adults and 1 child, but as life would have it 1 adult and child could not make the trip. SO, when we arrived I informed the desk clerk and changed to a king room rather than keeping the 2 queen bed room. When check out came the rate was the same for the king room, with only 2 people. as for 3 adults and 1 child and 2 queen beds. (FYI we are seniors) When the clerk called her manager about this she told her that that was the rate for the King room. We left but when I got home I went into the Choice Privilege web site and checked it myself....The room showed $75.80 for a King room and NOT $113.50. I let both Choice Hotels and the Manager of the Billings Comfort Inn know of what I thought was an error. At the time of this writing I have been totally ignored by both.
****** That wasn't the only problems we had......we had trouble with the AC/Heater that ran and ran it was sort of fixed by maintenance. There were burn holes in the bed spread (both sides) and the TV didn't work and the remote need batteries.(the desk clerk did bring those to us).******

At the time of this writing I have been totally ignored by both. I only wish someone would have at least let me know they were checking into the problem. Thanks to Trip Advisor, I have someone who listens!

Room Tip: check them out first if possible!
5  Thank justme048
Stacy M, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Billings, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Dear Justme048,
Thank you for your response concerning your most recent stay. I appreciate you expressing your concerns. If your reservations were booked 2 months in advance, our hotel rates were still elevated and are labeled with a code. Your reservation rate was honored for the reservation amount that was quoted to you when you made your reservations 2 months ago. The rates for a king room and room with 2 quenn beds is the same; so the amount of your room would stay the same as the amount when you had reserved your room. I hope this helps with some clarifications.
As for the heater being noisey. Hopefully you allowed the front desk to know about this and we could have offerred to move you to another room.
I apologize for your dissatisfaction and would appreciate the opportunity to earn your business back.