“Noisy”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Billings
Ranked #26 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Reviewed September 11, 2012

This is a very nice place but I had to give it a lower rating because we could hear people walking in the room above us! Check-in was pleasant. Very clean. Bkfst. was the usual scrmbld. eggs, biscuits/gravy, etc. but there was no meat & food was not hot. There are Fuddrucker's, Denny's & Chinese restaurant within walking distance. Across the street (wide busy boulevard) are a # of other restaurants-- we went to Gusick's, a place all the locals go & had a very nice, VERY reasonably priced dinner. I would stay at this hotel again but ask for room on the top floor.

Room Tip: Get a room on the top floor so you do not hear people above you.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Billings

Reviewed September 1, 2012

If you are in the least bit directionally challenged like me, this hotel may be a little difficult to find. The GPS kept saying I was right next to my destination, but the hotel is not easily spotted, as it is a bit off the main road surrounded mostly by what seems to be office buildings. Nevertheless, once found, this hotel lived up to our Marriott expectations. The front desk clerk was chatty and friendly. She even called a little after we checked in to see if everything was satisfactory. The room was updated, clean, fresh and roomy. Noise level was not bad. The pool area included some free pool toys and floaties that we enjoyed using, especially since it was not crowded. We even had the pool to ourselves for a short time. Breakfast was good and also uncrowded.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank vwnotabug
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We dropped in on our way from Boulder, CO to Glacier National Park. Great halfway point to stop. Very clean room and quiet. The breakfast offered a variety of options including yogurt, fruit cups, breakfast sandwiches, ceral and more! Would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Heather C
Reviewed August 15, 2012

We needed to have a place to stay for one night with breakfast the next day and the Fairfield Inn was perfect for this, the bed (King size) was excellent to sleep in.Breakfast was good with a variety of items to pick from, you wont be disappointed staying here.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank dirod
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn one night on our way to Glacier National Park. Our room was clean with a pleasant decor, and the desk service was way above average. Their free breakfast was very good and had a nice variety of items.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank cofcor
Reviewed July 14, 2012

I love this place, close to shopping, very clean! The pool was fun could be bigger but couldn't they all! Beds were so comfy! Camparable to the hampton only better!

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank shellyneff
Reviewed June 5, 2012

The morning of my stay, I received a phone call asking if I would be open to an "upgrade" from two queen beds to one king-sized bed. Since I was traveling alone, I told the woman I was fine with whatever worked best for her. When I checked in, I was handed a personally-written thank you note from the caller thanking me for the inconvenience and offering me the correct room on day two. I was confused as to why a thank you note would be necessary if I were truly receiving an upgrade, butI soon discovered that my upgrade was actually a king-sized bed on the first floor that was a specially accessible room with an oversized plastic chair for showering. Overall, this is not a big deal, except that I feel duped. This is not something I would expect from a Marriott property. I was, however, offered a $20 credit, and the room was generally clean.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business