“Clean and quiet”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #30 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Reviewed February 3, 2014

When I arrived it was snowing and the place looked like a winter post card. The staff were very friendly and knowledgable. The room very spacious and really like the walk in shower. I check out real early and was offer a snack to go. would definitely stop there again when in the are.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
SLEEPINN_BILLINGS, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Jim,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write us a review! On behalf of our staff I would like to thank you for your recent stay with us. Your feedback is very important to us so we can provide the best possible experience for each of our guests. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Thanks again and safe travels.

There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Sleep Inn in Billings is a clean, quiet hotel with friendly staff. Have stayed here twice in the past 6 months. Rooms have been remodeled and are clean and nicely appointed. Continental breakfast is very good. Many items to choose from. Close to the freeway and access to restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
SLEEPINN_BILLINGS, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Karen,

Thank you for taken time out of your busy schedule to post a review. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. I am pleased that you chose to stay with us again. On behalf of my entire staff we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed January 23, 2014

We came to Billings for medical appointments and enjoyed a relaxing stay at this motel. The staff was very friendly and willing to make our stay a pleasant one. The breakfast area had a nice variety to choose from.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
SLEEPINN_BILLINGS, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2014

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review about your recent stay. I am happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us. On behalf of my entire staff and I thank you for your patronage and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Over the past year and a half I have been traveling from Seattle to North Dakota! Maybe 15-20 round trips! I stumbled upon the Sleep Inn, Billings, MT. Every stay has been excellent. The stall are friendly, the rooms clean, with very comfortable beds. It is a no frills experience, which is what I am looking for. I highly recommend Sleep Inn.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
SLEEPINN_BILLINGS, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

On behalf of our entire staff I would like to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write this review. We strive to provide our guests with a comfortable, quality stay and am glad to hear yours was just that. Thank you again for choosing the Sleep Inn and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed December 8, 2013

We've stayed at this hotel several times recently. Each time the staff has been absolutely amazing. It's easy to tell they genuinely care about their guests. They're friendly, courteous, and go out of their way to make sure we're comfortable and our needs are met. The rooms are clean, a little small but very comfortable. It's beginning to feel like home away from home. We'll definitely stay again in the future.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I found the hospitality genuine and ever so kind. The manager was friendly and very professional, when I checked in. Upon finding out the reason for my stay (my father had just passed away), she gave heartfelt condolences and bent over backwards to make our stay enjoyable. The lady in charge of the breakfast took genuine pride in her work in providing good food, and a clean and friendly place to eat. A night clerk readily helped me print out information from the hotel computer. All employees we encountered made us feel welcome, and were genuine in offering their help.
Our room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. Our last night we found a sympathy card and snacks left for us as well. It's truly wonderful to stay at a place where the staff cares about their guests!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 29, 2013

When booking our room through AARP the confirmation letter stated a Pet fee of $15.00 per night. When checking into the hotel I noticed the sign said $25.00. Told the clerk that the confirmation letter only stated a $15.00 fee. I let the clerk know we had 2 small dogs. Was told me would receive a receipt through our e-mail address. Which we have never received. But did see on our credit card statement that we were charged $15 per pet. They should point this out to the customer!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
SLEEPINN_BILLINGS, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2013

Me2pzza

Thank you so much for you feedback here on TripAdvisor, we really appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay. Our pet fee is $25 per pet per night, the issue here must be a listing issue with AARP. I'm glad our front desk agent did the right thing and fixed the rate. We will contact them and make sure they know our pet fee is not $15. Again thank you for your comment and staying with us here at the Billings Sleep Inn. Please let us know if you need any help with future reservations, and we hope to see you soon!

Chad DeBuff