“Great value”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #30 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We stayed at the Sleep Inn in Billings. It was nice clean motel. It is close to Cabelas and Sams and a great value for a night's stay. The staff was friendly and the breakfast made a good start to our day.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Maryschelle
Sabrina J, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Thank you so much for staying with us, my staff and I are glad you enjoyed your stay!
We hope that you come back and visit soon!

There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn

Reviewed November 13, 2012

This was a clean and convient hotel to stop at along I-90. The front staff sas friendly and helpful. We were glad it was pet friendly as we have two dogs. Se will stay here again. We enjoyed the hot breakfast before we left

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank colesen9

We are so glad that you stopped and stayed with us here at the Billings Sleep Inn! The staff and I appreciate your kind words, and we hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I called around to 7+ hotels for a nights stay in Billings and this was the first hotel that had a vacant room. The staff seemed overworked. Perhaps they were just busy? Since Billings was a busy town the time I was there. The room was nice and clean. I didn't have breakfast there even though one was offered. I'd stay there again given the same circumstance.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank JILL B
Reviewed November 4, 2012

This hotel had a great very professional staff. The facilities were clean and modern. The room was well appointed and had a very comfortable bed and pillows. Breakfast had a good variety of items to choose. I would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Rich7357
Reviewed October 23, 2012

It is hard to make an overall rating as I'm in a wheelchair. For patrons in a wheelchair, the bed was extremely high, making transferring a dicey proposition. The bathroom sink had no clearance for a straight-in sink access, necessitating sitting sideways to the sink. The tub had a portable tub stool which makes transferring dangerous. Other than that, the room was basic at best. We will not return.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Strick63
Reviewed October 9, 2012

SCAM is an understatement! We made our reservation thru Hotels.com but I had to give my credit card to the hotel when we checked in (normal proceed for “additional” charges). A MONTH later, Sleep Inn not only charges my credit card but at a higher rate??? The manager would NOT refund our credit card because Hotels.com had made a mistake. Hotels.com admitted they made the mistake but could not do anything about the refund because SLEEP INN CHARGED my card. My business was with Hotels.com, NOT Sleep Inn -- they had no right to charge my credit card. The MANAGER at Sleep Inn admitted she did not have a card number for Hotels.com and someone had to pay for the room. The MANAGER has no MORALS!

I had to have the charges reversed through my card.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ALD04
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We stayed in room 121 September 25 and could not have been happier. Everything was as it should be but usually isn't. I always dread finding a motel for that reason. Clean, quiet, Sarah is a wonderful professional desk clerk. The breakfast cook is a trained pastry chef from Spain and is very enjoyable to visit with. Our dogs stayed in our vehicle (They didn't have the $20 charge) but our car was parked directly outside our window. Great clean fenced area to walk them in in the morning. We will stay here again. I have never written a review before.

Room Tip: Great handicapped room is 121.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business