“As always great food and great people!”
Review of NaRa

NaRa
Ranked #165 of 349 Restaurants in Billings
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Helena, Montana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“As always great food and great people!”
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

Kind of a quiet night due to the icy roads and cold. Made for good food and good discussions. Very relaxing night I highly recommend.

Idaho Falls, Idaho
“Long Wait!!! 8/2/13”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

After reading all of the reviews, I decided to eat at Nara. Nara was busy but not packed. Our waitress informed us that there would be a long wait as "everyone was just ordering sushi." I didn't think too much of it because there were plenty of empty tables. An hour into our wait, my son (20) fell asleep at the table. I was amazed at how well the waitress held her composure during our long wait. After an hour and a half, our friendly waitress informed us that our rolls would be next... Two hours later, yes two, our rolls finally arrived. They were everything everyone has said about them. More than generous portion size and very fresh. Taste was almost unbeatable!!!
Although the sushi was amazing, the wait was completely unnecessary! I have been to many sushi restaurants where two sushi chefs could handle more orders. Maybe if the white sushi chef should have put more time into working than whining about orders. He was also too busy trying to be buddies with the very professional Asian sushi chef...
Anyway, great service, incredible sushi, ridiculous long wait!!

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Corey B
Billings
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best sushi in billings”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

The rolls are fat! The Nigiri is also of generous portion. Pleasant service and tasty food. What more can you ask for? Price is certainly fair considering portions. Some other restaurants in Billings charge per piece of Nigiri, which is misleading. Nara is as close to the real deal you will find in Montana. Would highly recommend over any of the other sushi restaurants in Billings.

• Visited July 2013
“Great place to eat on a regular basis”
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

My fam and i ate there tonight. We ordered Calofornia, Philadelphia and Shrimp rolls. Miso soup comes with the dinner order. Soup was divine, and among the rolls our fav was California roll. Others were not bad either. All in all, great place!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Nolanda
Billings, Montana, United States
“Love Sushi!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My first experience eating sushi was here and I was not dissapointed! The atmosphere and service are wonderful! I would highly recommend the nacho roll, the bacon roll, and the salmon roll! These are my favorite, but I still get the nacho roll everytime!

• Visited May 2013