Super 8 Billings
AscendHotels
$140
$129
BestWestern.com
Days Inn Billings(Billings)(Great Value!)
$86
Travelocity
Northern Hotel(Billings)
$139
$135
Hotwire.com
$99
$96
All reviewsyogurtbed was comfortablefridge and microwavestaff was friendlywould stay here againfront desk clerkfree breakfastmotelmt
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I don't even know where to start at on this hotel. Being unfamiliar with area it does not seem like it is in the greatest part of town. We arrived fairly late and it was a little eery. Some of the people hanging out around the hotel it was just an uneasy feeling. The front desk person was very nice and polite but that's pretty much the only positive thing I can say about this place. They put us on the "first" floor but really it's more like a basement. The room was dark and dingy and when you opened the window all you could see were the headlights of the car parked in front of your window. The carpets were filthy (That might just be a super 8 thing though) and it just felt gross all around. I actually felt dirtier after taking a shower. The bed felt like it was broken on both sides so it felt like if you weren't directly in the center you were going to roll right off. So needless to say we got no sleep. We decided to check hotwire for another hotel with vacancy and found a holiday inn express for the same price. We woke up early and checked out ASAP. There was even a pet that I could hear begging to leave. I would not recommend staying here to my worst enemy. Giving it a two is being way more than generous.

1  Thank Patron7
BillingsSuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Billings, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Hello Patron 7 - We regret that we did not meet your expectations during a recent stay. We are located in a quiet part of Billings among 6 mid to upscale hotels within 4 blocks. Construction of this hotel was Super 8 standardized. We have no basement but we're sorry if you thought so. We replace our beds regularly and regret if yours was less than satisfying. We do allow pets for a fee. You're right about the carpets and we're replacing those incrementally. In the meantime we keep them shampooed and sanitary. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Reviewed July 4, 2013

This Super 8 was built in 1982 and at that time, it must have been really nice. The lobby decor is full of western flavor. The front desk was polite. The room was nothing special and there was an odor of residual cigarette smoke. I also discovered pubic hairs on the sheet which tells me that they were not changed. I couldn't make a 800 call out and I was told that I could. I informed the front desk of all the issues and I was reimbursed some money for my complaints when I checked out. I never even ate the breakfast there for fear of more dirty encounters.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank beaches
BillingsSuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Billings, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Thank you for the kind words about our lobby and staff. Yes, the owners of this property have determined that we keep a small number of smoking rooms. We do change our linens regularly and after every check out. We apologize for your disappointment and assure you that we passed our last health department inspection which included the breakfast bar. Your comments have been shared with all departments within the hotel. Thank you for staying with us.