“very reasonable,very friendly, i would stay here again.”
Review of Rimrock Inn

Rimrock Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Billings
Rimrock Inn
Ranked #38 of 51 Hotels in Billings
sheridan wyoming
“very reasonable,very friendly, i would stay here again.”
Reviewed June 30, 2010

I was in desparate need to be in Billings for a 6am flight from Sheridan Wyoming. Not only did RR give me a fantastic deal, they were soo friendly and hospitable. It was very short notice and they made me and my family feel very welcome. I would definetely stay here again simply because of the location and convienience.

Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank sleepy1WY

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Wyoming
Reviewed October 18, 2009

Went to Billings to visit a good friend that recently moved up there to go to school and stayed at the Rimrock. The only good thing about our experience was that it was located directly around the corner from my friend’s house.

After checking in, the room was far from clean. Absolutely no attention to detail with regard to the room or facilities. The staff was rude to all of the guests in our party. On the morning of checkout two staff members entered our room before checkout time with their own keys, one without knocking. Checkout time was 11:00 and at 11:30, we were informed that we would be charged for a half a day for missing the checkout by a half an hour! Even after being charged for the half day a staff member came in and asked us to move so that she could strip the beds. It was absolutely the worst example of customer service I have ever experienced.

We are planning future trips to Billings and will not ever consider revisiting the Rimrock.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
3 Thank gjhphelan

Travelers are raving about these Billings hotels

johnsonsinwest
Reviewed June 12, 2009

My family (me, my wife, and three teenagers) traveled to Billings for a school function. The Rimrock was the closest motel, with good prices. It was far enough away from the downtown area to feel safe, and close enough to get there in short time. The rooms were older and a little small, but "you get what you pay for". I do not recommend wandering downtown at night.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
hawaii
Reviewed August 21, 2008

our group's reservations made well in advance were bungled; it took quite a while to get matters sorted out. the rooms were comfortable and the location very convenient to the airport. free shuttle to airport that could be individually scheduled. free continental breakfast. nice restaurant next to motel. except for the reservation problem, a good choice.

• Disliked — reservations bungled
  • Stayed August 2008
    • Check in / front desk
nashville
Reviewed July 25, 2008

My friends and I were looking for a reasonably priced place to sleep before our flights out of Billings. The Rimrock Inn fit the bill. It was clean, reasonably priced and the staff hospitable. Turns out, I wasn't able to fly out of Billings and contacted the Inn for two more nights in a single room. They gave me a great rate and even came to get me at the airport. I later realized my credit card was overcharged, but it was fixed with a phone call.

I will stay there on future visits.

• Liked — Price and friendly staff
  • Disliked — Nothing fancy about it...but I didn't pay for fancy
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
USA
Reviewed April 30, 2006

My flight from Billings to another destination in Montana was cancelled (Big Sky Airlines apparently does this often) so the airline made a reservation and gave me a voucher for the room and dinner. In a city of considerable size (over 50,000) they had several places including a Super 8 and other discount lodgings to choose from. Why the Rimrock? I don't know, maybe the airline employee knows somebody there. Ok, the room WAS at least clean (or so it seemed) but it was tiny. The sheets were very cheap looking and thin. I had to straddle the commode to close the door to the bathroom!
The staff at the desk were very nice. The restaurant at the motel was good but some items were a bit expensive. I had soup, salad and a beer all of which were quite tasty!

4 Thank Kimbmd