Quality Inn Homestead Park
La Quinta
Big Horn Resort(Billings)
$94
AscendHotels
Days Inn Billings(Billings)(Great Value!)
$86
$130
$120
BestWestern.com
Northern Hotel(Billings)
$119
$115
Travelocity
Ledgestone Hotel Billings(Billings)(Great Value!)
$99
$96
Travelocity
$101
$88
Agoda.com
All reviewsmade to order breakfasthash brownsmickey mouseduck pondcooked to order eggsfrench doorshot breakfastroom was cleanchoice privilegesmorning breakfast iswould stay here againcoffee makerhot tubwaffleslaundry facilitiesbreakfast was excellentrestaurants and shopping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 24, 2014

The room was a suite with a separate seating area with French doors between them. A small bathroom but the sink was in the bedroom, (good and bad on that depending on your outlook). A minus is only one outlet to plug in electronics. Computer desk had no outlets except all the way across the room. Breakfast was good as a made to order eggs, etc. Only drawback was Styrofoam plates.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Brian A, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Homestead Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. We take all our guests comments seriously. We like to hear from our guests to find out in what area or areas we need to improve or doing good. Our freshly cooked to order breakfast is a big hit with our guests. On your next trip to Billings I hope you stay with us and try our new added fitness center.

Reviewed August 23, 2014

We stayed here 2 nights and had a room that had a separate living room which was GREAT! It is nice and clean, good AC, and the staff is very friendly. They also have cook to serve hot breakfast with SCONES (my favorite). After over a week of scrambled eggs this was heaven. The Wi-Fi was good enough for me to Skype with my grandson. Very pleased.

Room Tip: I would suggest a room on the 2nd floor for a quieter room. I think we had some kids above us.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2014

I know that Quality Inns are usually pretty good motels, but not anything super special. Well, this one was an exception. The A/C was very quiet, which was nice. Beds were super comfortable and the Breakfast was an amazing "cooked to order" hot breakfast. I have never seen this before in a hotel as an included in the price item. There is lots of shopping and many restaurants nearby, if that is something that is important to you. I would definitely recommend this property to anyone travelling through Billings.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 17, 2014

This hotel is older but really well run. The rooms are very clean and the staff is very friendly. They make breakfast to order and have free in room wifi. They also have an airport shuttle. The hotels were full as the fair and blues festival were in town. We had a reservation for the Marriot for the second night but we decided to stay right here as it was very comfortable and met all of our requirements. Best surprise of the trip.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 14, 2014

This was a good place to stay. Nice people good beds. Good break feast. if I have to stay in Billings again this is were I am staying. Clean rooms. all worked out well. Also a good price.
Very close for shopping.

Room Tip: these room are big lot of room. Know noise at all. at was a very very good place to stay. Also a good air condition. It was got out side it felt good inside. Like I said before very good beds. hope this review well help. Other people stay at this hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business