Quality Inn Homestead Park
$129
Big Horn Resort(Billings)
$104
AscendHotels
Days Inn by Wyndham Billings(Billings)(Great Value!)
$80
$141
$140
$126
Agoda.com
All reviewsmade to order breakfasthash brownsmickey mouseduck pondcooked to order eggsfrench doorsbreakfast meatroom was cleanchoice privilegesmorning breakfast isfree popcornwould stay here againcoffee makerhot tublaundry facilitieswafflesbreakfast was excellent
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I've been staying here since the 80's for business trips. I made my reservations two weeks ago. They put me in a room which is very close to the smoking section. The smoke makes it way into the room. I'm a Choice Diamond member and thought by booking early and prepaying my room there would not be a problem. I may start looking for a new business stop in Billings...There are lots of choices out here.

Room Tip: Don't stay facing the train tracks or in the smoking section. I thought this property was non smoking. Also top floor is best...squeaky floors...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank SeattleTim
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We came to Billings for a quick overnight trip.Overall the hotel was nice, it wasn't fancy a little dated but they are working on updating it. My daughter and I used the pool and hot tub. The pool was warmer than any other hotel I've been at, and nice sized. The hot tub was very warm in fact hot and spacious. The room was quiet. I hope in the upgrade they change to a thermostat that you can set the temperature to. In the morning we got a nice made to order nothing spectacular but better than any other hotel. We will be staying here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for one night the were clean but smal ours was really far away from the pool and front desk. Pool area was nice hot tube was hot and that is one thing I really liked. Also the evenning snack was neat and popcorn was a nice idea but they could use some butter on it! the rooms need to be better sound proof as I could hear someone knocking at the door to the room next to ours at 5:00 in the morning and heard noises from the room during the night. didn't really get to enjoy the breakfast as we needed to get on the road early it would be nice if they would have there cook to order breakfast going at 6:00 (you only get tickets for the cook to order breakfast for the number of guest you say are staying there)

Reviewed February 14, 2013

We stayed for one night and the we needed a hotel with a pool. Since we stayed on a Sunday night. Had the pool to ourselves. Awesome. Our room was soooooo far from the lobby but we could always use the exercise. Housekeepers were kind and the evening snack was nice. Breakfast was weird with 2 of our party getting a made to order breakfast while the rest had to eat the continental breakfast, both were good.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

We recently stayed at the Quality Inn for my sons basketball tournament in Billings and I cannot say enough good things about this establishment. The staff is outstanding and went above and beyond to make sure we had a good stay. They were polite, patient and extremely good at customer service. Our room was clean as was the whole hotel. Our breakfast was very good and kept up to stay clean as people ate. The manager was exceptional at being available and making sure all guests were taken care. We will stay at Quality Inn again and recommend it to everyone!!