Quality Inn Homestead Park
$99
Northern Hotel(Billings)
$145
Preferred Hotels
Days Inn by Wyndham Billings(Billings)(Great Value!)
$80
$130
$129
$126
Agoda.com
All reviewsmade to order breakfasthash brownsmickey mouseduck pondcooked to order eggsfrench doorsbreakfast meatroom was cleanchoice privilegesmorning breakfast isfree popcornwould stay here againcoffee makerhot tublaundry facilitieswafflesbreakfast was excellent
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is a good place, I guess my complaint ,[ I have stayed there 5 times over time so it is always there] is that outside is rather dirty due to people tossing garbage, food wrappers and such. This is always there, so people just trash things today. Good breakfast, and snacks at night. Rooms have always been clean. and comfy

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We stayed here January 2013 because we needed to catch an early flight. We were pleasantly surprised at the accommodations, service, and breakfast for the inexpensive $75 nightly rate we paid! We would stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank AlwaysOnMyMind
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We stayed at this hotel over on New Years Eve and was very happy with it. The rooms were nice and clean. We were very excited that the hotel turned on our heat before we arrived so we didn't have to walk in to a cold room. I will definetly stay here the next time I need a room in Billings.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 25, 2012

I made my reservation while shopping when it started to snow - I used my iPhone app and had my reservation made before the cashier finished ringing up my sale. As I pulled in to the hotel to check in, the front desk agent had my room keys ready for me and I was warmly greeted by name. I stay at this hotel on occasion, and the service is always great, but I was tired of traveling and this quick check in and personalized service made my day!

Room Tip: I love the two room suites when traveling with family. Also, they have pet friendly rooms available for those traveling with pets, and non-pet rooms for those who need that amenity.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Have stayed here before, and been pleased with the room and the service.

On this trip I arrived early, and asked to be checked in early to get some work done before an evening meeting. As a Diamond Elite choice member, I was hopeful that they could accomodate my request. Instead, I was given a rather abrupt and unpleasant brush-off, and told to return at normal check in time.

So much for my loyalty to this chain over the years, and 40+ nights in the past year. Next time I'll find a room at a different place, there are plenty of them in the area.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business