“Nice recognition of Priority Club status”

Radisson Hotel Billings
Ranked #45 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Helena, Mt
“Nice recognition of Priority Club status”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Staff at check-in were friendly and due to my platinum status, upgraded me to a nice plaza suite on the 7th floor in the Atrium, plus gave me coupons for a free drink and buffet breakfast. The hotel has been around for quite some time, so it is limited by its age. The Atrium room was very nice and had quick access to the nice hotel lobby and amenities. They had 4 - 5 computers on a couple tables in the lobby for use, but some weren't connected and the two I tried, had internet so slow they were unusable. The breakfast buffet had a good selection of items and the quality was okay. I didn't use their fitness room or pool, which were quite a walk from the lobby. I stayed at this hotel several years ago and the area has declined, so I didn't walk after dark.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Jason B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Billings, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Hello ClarkCreek,
Thank you for much for taking the time to write a review based on your recent stay with us. I am happy to see you were recognized for your IHG Membership with us. Your loyalty is very appreciated. I am sorry to read you were having a hard time with our Business Center. We are currently working on getting 4 computers all working together. This is a new addition to our Business Center to better serve our guest needs. We hope to have the please in the future to accommodate your need.
Thank you.
Jason

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We'd been driving all day and were pleased to have a comfortable clean room. Several entrances made it easy to get in and out to our room The staff was friendly. The access was a little awkward from the freeway.

Room Tip: Our room was on the inside of the hall and was very quiet.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Jason B, Manager at Radisson Hotel Billings, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Hello 2roadtrippers73,
Thank you very much for writing a review based off your enjoyable stay with us. Our staff strives to provide each guest with the best service possible. I am happy to see you were able to have a nice relaxing room with easy access to get to.
On your next trip to Billings feel free to stop in and say hello,
Medicine Hat, Alberta
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This is the third time we have stayed at this property and it is consistently a good choice. The staff is courteous and friendly, the restaurant is a great place for breakfast and the little casino is fun with a good hostess. Though I must say it could have payed out better!

The hall carpets are getting a little tired but the rooms are clean and well kept. If you're in town to shop it has a very good location clsoe to most shops and services. Overall a very good place to stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Jason B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Billings, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Hello Drifter235,
Thank you for writing such a great review based on your stay with us. I am pleased to see you were able to enjoy everything our Hotel and Employees have to offer. Your feedback is very much appreciated. On your next trip through Billings stop in and say hello. Thanks again,
Fairfax, Virginia
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Having never been to Billings I searched the IHG website for Billings Hotels because I always try to stay at an IHG brand due to their high standards. I am a Department of Defense employee and the Government pricing was the best in the area. Before arriving I contacted Mike by getting his email address from one of the other reviews and he responded that same day with some great information on the local area for us and made sure the reservation was all set and had things ready for us when we arrived. We did get into town earlier than expected due to a change to an earlier flight and decided to see if we could check in before the normal check in time. Jance took care of us right away and got us into our room within a few minutes. We did stay in the tower area and the room was clean, quiet and very comfortable. We stayed 3 nights and never heard any other guests or pets or traffic the entire stay. We used the pool and hot tub all days we were there and the water was clean and warm the whole time. The restaurant offered a great breakfast buffet and the room service we ordered came promptly and tasted wonderful. Thank you to all the staff for making our stay in a new city a comfortable and memorable one. I think we found our “go to” hotel in Billings. Thanks again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Hello Drew W,
Thank you for taking the time to write a great review based on your stay with us. I am pleased to read our staff was able to meet your accommodation needs during your stay. I will be sure to pass this information onto our staff and let them know how great they are doing. On your next trip to Billings please feel free to stop in my office and say hello.
Thanks again,
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is very dirty. The carpet is stained and stinks, walls are dirty, furniture is old and damaged. I visited three rooms(!) before deciding to go elsewhere. All three rooms were sub-par. The customer service was the best thing about the hotel.

• Stayed August 2013
Jason B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Billings, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Hello LEPPR,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review based on your visit to our property. I sincerely apologize we were not able to meet your accommodations needs. I would like to offer you another opportunity to visit out property and see our tower rooms. Please feel free to stop in and say hello and we will be more than happy to show you more rooms.
Jason

Travelers are raving about these Billings hotels

South Florida
Reviewed August 23, 2013

As a professional touring musician, I have had the (sometimes dubious) opportunity to stay in accommodations all over North and Central America and the Caribbean. I never expected what awaited us in Billings, MT. Playing the full run of The Montana Fair, we were provided rooms at the Grand Montana. Not only is it spacious and beautiful, the beds are actually comfortable, wi-fi is fast and reliable, and housekeeping is eager and competent. The staff is top shelf AAA+, and were especially helpful with printing, scanning, and returning a crucial contract for me after my laptop crapped out. I recommend the Grand Montana to anyone looking for accommodations in Billings, MT! Bravo!

Room Tip: 2nd floor atrium jacuzzi suite...spectacular!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Hello Timberwlf2001,
Thank you for taking the time to share how wonderful your stay is. I will ensure to let our staff know how great they are doing. I am pleased to read you stay was perfect and you were able to enjoy out property. On your next trip to Billings feel free to stop in and say hello.
Thank you.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We try to stay at Holiday Inns due to being priority club members - free breakfast, evening drinks if available etc. The good: the breakfast buffet was fabulous! The service and selection - especially all of the fresh fruit was wonderful. The common area - atrium and lobby was very nice. From there, a maze of rooms erupted and somewhere along the way was our king suite. I don't know when the place was built but it desperately needs an update and scrubbing. All and all, if I had to travel thru Billings again, I might still stay here - the breakfast truly was wonderful.
The front desk staff must have been short handed - long wait and phone calls served before us - travelers with reservations.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Hotel Billings, responded to this review, September 1, 2013
Dear jeng4,

Thank you for letting us know how your stay was with us. We are delighted you enjoyed breakfast. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences you experienced with our staff service and condition of the rooms. Your comments are important to us to ensure we are constantly focused on improving our service and we hope we can demonstrate to you our commitment to value and service. If your travel brings you to the area in the future, we hope you give us another chance.

Zelyn N