Red Lion Hotel Billings
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$114
La Quinta
Quality Inn Homestead Park(Billings)(Great Value!)
$87
$90
Hotels.com
$118
Country Inn
Days Inn Billings(Billings)(Great Value!)
$86
$137
$120
$149
Homewood
$119
SpringHill Suites
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 3, 2013

The rooms were clean but were a bit dated. Air conditioning was not the best. Pool area was pretty poor, my kids even complained about its condition. Free coffee in the lobby in the AM was nice as was the breakfast buffet. There was always a long line at the front desk, it seemed like they need more help up front.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Red Lion Hotel Billings, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Dear Nodak788,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. I can assure you that your comfort and satisfaction are of utmost importance to us and for that please accept my sincere apologies if your stay was negatively affected by the service you received from our hotel. I appreciate you bringing this matter into our attention as this is our best resource for improving guest satisfaction.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Staff very friendly, room not great - no fridge, tele not working and shower not working. All these things are easily sorted. Location is right on the outskirts so not many restuarants local. Breakfast was ok but would have been very disappointed if I had to pay for it, restuarant staff very friendly and attentive.

• Stayed: August 2013
Jason B, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Billings, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Hello Davetmarkthomas.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay with us. We strive to Provide excellent service to every guest. I sincerely apologize the problems you encountered in your room during your stay. I have passed this information on to our Engineering Department and have had the issue addressed and fixed. If there is anything I can do to fix this matter, please let me know. I will also pass on the great information to the Restaurant Staff to let them know how great they are doing.
Thank you again.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Located right off of I-90, this large hotel has nice common areas, a restaurant, lounge, and casino.

Most guest rooms are situated far away from the lobby and are nice and quiet. Lots of parking available.

Staff was helpful and the room was clean and well appointed if not ultramodern.

Buffet breakfast contained a good variety of hot and cold items. Great biscuits but the other selections were average in flavor. Unclear whether it was included for all guests or just Priority Club members.

We'd stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013

Hello AWeekOrAWeekend,
Thank you so much for your positive feedback regarding your stay. I am very pleased to read your stay was enjoyable. We strive to provide the Best Service to Every Guest. On your next trip to Billings, Please stop in and say hello.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

My family and I stayed for 2 nights. Our room was comfortable and the front desk staff was very friendly. I was checked in by the Manager on duty Mike. He also advised for us to fill the comment card out in our room as he wanted to make sure our stay was perfect. We had never stayed in the tower portion of the building. Mike went through and was able to find us a nice room in the tower. Very Nice. We decided to take our Family to Yellowstone National Park for the day from his Suggestion. Very enjoyable. Staff in the hallways were always more than happy to assist with anything or helping us find the Restaurant. My family sat down for a nice meal after waiting 10 minutes to be seated by another young man. We wanted a table but were placed in a booth anyway. My wife ordered a salad with only lettuce and received the wrong salad. We waited 30 Minutes for my steak to come out. When we brought this to our Servers attention who was wonderful she told us she would have the restaurant manager come and speak with us. After waiting for 20 Minutes to speak with the Manager he never showed up. We paid out bill and left. Being Platinum Priority Club Members I expected more than what we received. Prices are way over priced.

Room Tip: Ask for the Atrium Rooms. Very Nice
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Jason B, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Billings, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Hello Sean P,
Thank you for writing a review based on your stay with us. Your feedback is very important to us. I am pleased to see Mike was able to check you in and upgrade you to the Tower. I am pleased to also read how accommodating our staff was and how friendly. My sincere apologies for the problems you encountered in our Restaurant. In the future if there is anything I can do please let me know.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Room was outdated and dirty. Dust all over bathroom vent. Can't believe housekeeping would ignore it that long. Everything in room seemed dirty and old. Lots of shady characters around hotel. Stay somewhere, anywhere else. Only stayed because NOTHING else was available. Should have slept in car.

Room Tip: Pick another hotel.

Hello bay192003,
Thank you for taking the time to share with us how your experience was. I apologize for the problem you encountered during your stay. We are currently working on these issues to help out Guest to be able to Relax and have an enjoyable stay. If there is anything I can do to fix this problem please let me know. On your next trip through Billings please stop in and say hello.