“Wonderful hotel”

Ranked #44 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Gull Lake
“Wonderful hotel”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

We stayed for 3 nights at this hotel. Rooms were great and clean, and had a good buffet in the hotel... i liked the fact that children ate free with an adult meal! :) Staff was friendly and the hotel was close to shopping which helped us too

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Jason B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Billings, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind response, we have worked really hard as a hotel to deliver a solid stay from cleanliness to service in the past couple of months. It is nice to have positive feedback to reinforce what we are trying to do as a team. See you next time through!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
Conrad, Montana, United States
Reviewed November 25, 2012

From the moment of the check in with a very accommodating and helpful young lady our visit was wonderful. All staff members we encountered were very polite and welcoming. We enjoyed the pool, the exercise room, the walk around the lobby and the glass elevator rides.

Room Tip: The room was booked through Priceline.com and the young lady checking me in was very accommodating a...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Sharon G
Jason B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Billings, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
I am pleased to see that you enjoyed all of the many amenities we provide for our valued guest. Service has been our number one priority and it looks to be paying off! Thanks for all of the nice words and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip through Billings!
Glendive, Montana, United States
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We recently stayed at the Holiday Inn - Grand Montana - Billings. This stay was nothing but top notch. We have stayed there before and always had a small glitch somewhere along that was always taken care of. Maria and the other front desk staff were outstanding this stay. Check in was a great treat as we were upgraded to a suite where we requested a tower room only when we made our reservations. The room was large, clean, relaxing, comfortable and sleepable king sized bed and quiet as an FFA convention was also taking place at the same time. FFA students went unheard for noise. Check in was prompt and all info correct and on file for Priority rewards. Best stay we had ever had at any hotel. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Terra D
Thank you for all of the kind words! I am glad that we could keep the noise to a minimum during the FFA convention; this was a tall task with 1000 kids in the building. We will see you next time you visit the Billings area. Safe travels!
Roy, Utah
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I arrived in Billings after a long day of travel, and was pleasantly surprised by the stay at the Holiday Inn Grand. The room was large, clean, quiet and comfortable. The exercise facility was large and equipped with multiple machines to choose from.
Overall, the stay at this facility was one of the most pleasant of any I have experienced. By the way, many thanks to the management team for reaching out to make sure my stay was one that would assure I returned to this hotel on my next visit to this area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Jerry P
Thank you so much for the kind words! Our dedication to making guest service our number one priority is really been successful. See you next time through!
Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We arrived for a fun girls wedding weekend for a friend, arriving after midnight. Concerned that my Platinum status was not yet updated, Jerry, at the front desk joked with us and said not to worry, he had upgraded us. Imagine my suprise in arriving at the Presidential Suite! Two bathrooms, one with a huge whirlpool tub, a bedroom with a King bed, living room with a sleeper sofa, a 32" and a 55" flat screen, and a kitchenette! The room and entire hotel were spotless and quiet. Our one problem of the room being cold was solved by extra blankets, and a space heater since it would involve a larger repair. Anything we needed arrived with a smile quickly, down to a fork for our leftovers. Coupons were provided for free drinks and match play in the casino, the lounge had a nice western atmosphere with a pool table. We ever had time to use the pool or the repaired hot tub, but the tub in or room was big enough to float in. The best value I have had in years and Jerry made our stay!

Room Tip: All rooms in the Atrium section are great!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank JudyJFLA
Jason B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Billings, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Wow! Thank you so much for all of the kind words. I will make sure to pass this on to Jerry and celebrate this with him. We are addressing the heating issue in the room but we are glad we could get you well taken care of on the night that you stayed. We pride ourselves on our top notch cleanliness and great guest service at the Holiday Inn Grand Montana. Please feel free to stop in during your next stay to say hello. Again, thank you for staying and I am glad we made your stay an excellent one.
greatlakes
Reviewed October 18, 2012

after traveling all day long ,i get to this hotel,holiday inn and i had to stand in line a very long time and after check inn i had to wait for my room because it wasnt clean,
after they confirmed my room cleaned i was able to go,
i get to the room and thier were bugs all over the exterior of the building and they were crawing in my room.
i had went down to the front desk to get another room,and yet i had to wait again for another room to be cleaned.
what a joke,now iam getting mad and thinking about checking into the motel 6 next door,
i go to my new room and it didnt have heat,i got burned in the hot tub,the maintenance staff kicked me out of it,like dah i cant sit in 132 ' water,he told me the spa heater was from the kitchens dishwashing mechine, i dont want to know? whatever.
so after been frustrated i went back to me room to see water rushing from my bath cieling,the front desk called and wanted to move me again,i finally just left i will never stay at another holiday inn again,

susie Q

Room Tip: for the money ,i would go elsewhere,i do alot of bussiness trips and i found that most holiday inns...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Jason B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Billings, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
I am so sorry to about your recent stay. I started at this Holiday Inn as of September 24th and we have made many improvements already first from a service stand point and also to the product itself. I will be the first to tell you that we are not perfect but we are a dedicated team that is moving forward quickly and the improvements have been immediate. Please, on your next visit stop by and discuss how all of the great changes have changed your opinion. Again I am can't apologize enough for your last stay but as you can see from other recent reviews we are on the right track.

Travelers are raving about these Billings hotels

missoula
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for the American Cancer relay for life Summit meeting.
the rooms were very nice, the conference rooms we nice the staff was very friendly. great stay. and wow was it quite in the rooms. with as many people in our group and the rooms we had I couldn't believe how quite it was. the beds were comfy. the food was really good.

Room Tip: we heard "some" road noise but not a whole lot. no big deal. slept right through it
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank almostx1
Jason B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Billings, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
We are proud to be a part of the successful event the American Cancer Society had. I am happy to hear we took excellent care of yourself and the group. We will see you again next year! Thanks for the great comments.