“Great service, Great value,”
Review of Days Inn Billings

Days Inn Billings
Ranked #17 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Austin, Texas
“Great service, Great value,”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Was stuck in billings because of canceled buses, instead of sitting at the station for 13 hours I decided to get room. As soon as I walked the front desk guy welcomed me and offered me a sugar cookie, he checked me in fast , the room was very clean and bigger than I expect with a micro/refig. I went right to sleep. Woke up and buses still wasnt running I had to extend my stay called down to front desk and spoke with Shannon and she was very friendly, as I walked to the front desk the housekeeper asked if need service she was an older lady dont think she a name tag on, she was very need and how my day was just very friendly ask we was talking her manager Beth came up and started talking with us and they made me feel as if we have been friends for the longest time.This have been my best stay at a Days Inn where I saw that all the staff take pride in their job. The GM super nice and even saw the Owner shovel snow,

Room Tip: Make sure you dont get a room on the 1st floor by the last entry door you will hear everythink the d...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
GeneralManager05094, General Manager at Days Inn Billings, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Thank you for your response. We try to train our entire staff to be friendly and helpful. We would like everyone to feel comfortable and know that they are in helpful and friendly hands when they stay with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Pulled in after a long drive to this functional and comfortable inn. A bit of circuitous route off the highway but worth the effort. Located in an industrial area and next to a Super 8 that seems to be very popular with truckers but don't let that dissuade you. Good value.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family