“prices sre to high for medical”
Review of Days Inn Billings

Days Inn Billings
Ranked #18 of 51 Hotels in Billings

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Centennial
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Average hotel. Did not know that the fitness room would not be available due to remodling. Lawn sprays sprayed mr car with something that is very hard to clean off.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Noblesville
Reviewed August 2, 2013

The place was nice but not to helpful on check in!!!!!
He just wouldn't help with anything... "well my boss" was his answer to everything and after traveling ALL day.....That is all I have to say...

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

momstr, General Manager at Days Inn Billings, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
I am sorry that the front desk was not helpful at check in. I assure you after reading your comments that this issue will be addressed to the entire staff. Guest come first and what ever we can help you with we will.
Saskatoon, Canada
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We booked through Wyndham as I am a member. We will start with the bad. Clearly booked a room with a microwave. The room we were given, did not have a microwave. Went down to the front desk the next morning to ask where it is and was told that I did not make a specific request for a room with a microwave. Asked why would I make a special request when the room I booked already included a microwave. The front desk staff argued with me that I had to pre-book with a special request to get one in the room. Had to go back to my room and return with my confirmation to prove that I HAD PAID FOR A ROOM WITH A MICROWAVE! I shouldn't have to argue with the staff to get what I paid for. Once I provided them with proof (which they photocopied), they said they would put one in the room.

Second issue - we were out for the day and when we returned, the room was only 1/2 cleaned. Housekeeping left a note on my mother's bed indicating she refused to make it as my mother left her Ipad in the room. I went down to the front desk with the note to ask why the housekeeper would stop cleaning the room. The front desk girl told me staff are not allowed to be in any room if there were any electronics left unattended. I told her my laptop had been in the room every day without there being an issue, so an Ipad should be no different. She was insistent the staff were to immediately leave any room that had electronics that were left unattended. Asked her were it was stated in the room guide or anywhere else in the hotel so guests would be informed of this 'rule'. She snapped at me that she had only been working there for a month and it wasn't her problem that the room wasn't cleaned. I left and spoke to the front desk staff in the morning to let them know that dealing with unhappy guests should be done in an appropriate manner. At that time, I was told the housekeeping should have cleaned the room and I received an apology and was assured they would change the bedding.

For the good - the bed was comfortable and the cleaning staff were friendly when you met them in the hall. The room was relatively quiet and we eventually got the microwave we had paid for. Breakfast food was ok, however the breakfast room is tiny and they only have 1 waffle maker for all of the guests. So there was often a 1/2 hour wait to make a waffle for breakfast.

I don't think I would stay here again. The staff don't seem to have a Days Inn attitude and that was disappointing.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Excellent! Clean quiet, great location that is easy to get to. Brittany, Shannon and John were friendly, helpful and very down to earth. We don't normally comment on hotels, but this one deserves it. Their staff make it feel like home...thanks for the wonderful stay!

• Stayed July 2013