“Best hotel in Billings is correct”

Best Western Plus ClockTower Inn
Ranked #6 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Reviewed January 14, 2014

This is a great hotel to stay at because of all things I look for in a hotel. Friendly and happy service. Everyone that you come in contact with from the front desk to the gal that cleans the rooms seems to love what they do. They are always asking if they can help in anyway. The rooms are very well done with comfortable beds. The hotel is also quiet and located downtown close to Stellas (Voted Best Breakfast in Billings in 2013), Jakes, Walkers, and some cool microbrew places.
Highly recommend this hotel for your next stay.

Room Tip: I have stayed their three times and every room is quiet
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
In-House_Coordinator, Manager at Best Western Plus ClockTower Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Mark W,
It is great to hear you have enjoyed your stay each time you have visited us in Billings. It is also great to see you taking advantage of our great location in relation to some of the best restaurants and bars Billings has to offer; We like to joke we are within walking distance of the restaurants and stumbling distance from the bars and Micro Brews.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Booked very late at night and left very early. Nice hotel, nice restaurant and great fd staff. Rooms are more like a motel and not a hotel. Surprised it was a Best Western Plus.. Not just a Best Western..

Wyndmere,
You are correct that our open air layout is what you would most likely associate with a Best Western, but we feel the upgrades we doing with 42" flat screen TV's, heated flooring in the bathrooms, and rain showers in the ceiling among other amenities and services do raise the bar. I am glad you enjoyed your stay, and hope you come back again in the summer when our brand new heated outdoor pool is open.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Nice rooms and service, walk to a restaraunt that serves home made food. Not far from the colleges. The people are very nice and friendly. Big screen TV and other nice features in the rooms. Have stayed there many times and will go back to visit our daughter at college.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
In-House_Coordinator, Manager at Best Western Plus ClockTower Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Jeff H,

Thank you for taking the time to let us and others know about your experiences. We appreciate the kind words and am glad to hear we meet and exceed your expectations during each of your stays. As you are a parent of the college student I would like to remind you we do offer complimentary shuttle to and from the local colleges helping save on those rental car charges.

Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

This hotel was very clean with modern rooms, the courtyard was very pretty with tables and chairs to relax outside if you so choose and the service was outstanding from the time we were greeted at check in until the time we left and got direction to where we wanted to go. This was my second stay in this hotel and I will definitely stay again on my next bike trip through Montana

• Stayed: August 2013

Collette A,

It is great to hear you enjoyed our Big Sky pool area which has ample seating and it surrounded by perennial flowers. I also think there is nothing better than being able to relax around the pool after a long bike ride and we look forward for your return next summer and will have a few updates I think you will enjoy. Hope you are staying warm up North.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Caught some awful travel weather with an early 6am departure out of Billings. Decided to spend the night before our flight...a good thing (-22)F! Clocktower rooms had plush, plentiful towels, pillows, Big TV, refrig, in-room coffee/tea,...very nice amenities.

Great location (walking distance) to Billings Downtown Restaurants, Events & Venues, especially Walkers, Jakes & the new Café Zydeco. We'll definitely keep in mind for other Billings events.

Airport Shuttle Service w/Free 7-day parking -- parking lot had plug-ins for car heaters!

Karen0116,

I am really glad you enjoyed your stay even though the weather was less than stellar. We try our best to make sure every guest enjoys their stay especially when it is cold, and one doesn't want to spend too much time outside. Once again I am really pleased to hear you not only enjoyed your stay but also our location. Hope you stay warm this winter.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

I recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Billings, Montana. The central location, the quality of the staff, the newly remodeled rooms, and the best breakfast I have had in years next door at Stella's.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
In-House_Coordinator, Manager at Best Western Plus ClockTower Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Charlie K,

Thank you for the nice comments as it is always great to hear guests enjoying out centrally located downtown location and our on-site restaurant Stella's Kitchen & Bakery.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

Traveling into Billings for the rodeo I decided to stay in town for one night rather than drive home tired, for two hours in the dark and snow. I booked a room at a 'cheap rate' website and was therefore expecting to be put in the least comfortable and most out of the way room (which would be fair enough), but was concerned about what the standard would be like. On check in I was chatting to the receptionist and told him this was my first night off from baby duty in over a year and that I would appreciate the quietest room he was able to give me. He was so kind and thoughtful that he gave me an upgrade and put me in an absolutely super double room. It was a great sized room even with the huge bed that was in it and also had an enormous shower with underfloor heating (seriously luxurious). Other plus points: immaculately clean, great choice of pillows on the bed, tons of piping hot water, lots of pristine towels, even hair conditioner as well as shampoo! I know other reviewers have complained about the noise of heaters but I really liked being able to set the temperature of the room myself. Yes the heater came on and off during such a cold night, but it wasn't bothersome and I was as warm as toast! It was a real treat of a night for me and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Gree_Travel
In-House_Coordinator, Manager at Best Western Plus ClockTower Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Gree_Travel,
I hope you are back safely, enjoying the holiday season with your family and baby. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your night at our property, and that we were able to upgrade you to one of our newly remodeled rooms which does have heated flooring. Hope you come back again and visit us in the summer when our outdoor heated pool is open.