“Wonderful stay”
Review of Big Horn Resort

Big Horn Resort
Ranked #20 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Reviewed June 5, 2010

Very clean hotel. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I would definitly recommend this hotel. Loved the shower pressure. The Breakfast was also very good and a good variety.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank cdmbomont
wingate178, Manager at Big Horn Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2010

Thank you for your stay at the Wingate by Wyndham we love to hear when we are doing a good job. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Billings.

Reviewed May 22, 2010

A very nice Hotel with a water park! It would've been a lot better if I wasn't there for work and had more time to play!

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank nitropinto
wingate178, Manager at Big Horn Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2010

Thank you for your candid comments, we love to hear when we are doing a good job and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Billings, come to play next time!

Reviewed March 22, 2010

Went for business, but convinced my husband to bring the kids for the weekend. The Reef indoor water park was a total blast for the kids and super convenient as it's attached to the hotel. Hotel is busy with children, so not very quiet, but great breakfast and nice business room. Workout equipment in fitness center needed some work.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank bettyjocrocker
Reviewed March 3, 2010

New Hotel. Very friendly Staff. The Kids had a Great time in the Waterpark. I would recommend this Hotel and waterpark. The Hotel and the Waterpark were clean. The Hotel also has a business lounge for business conversation.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank JohnBoy05
Reviewed February 20, 2010

We stayed here for a long weekend for a wedding. The room was very large, clean, quiet, and comfortable. The breakfast was nice - good selection. Overall, we were happy with our stay.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank laut0022
Reviewed January 4, 2010

My family and I visited over the holiday and everything was horrible from start to finish. The hotel doesn't believe in plowing so the slipping and sliding with luggage and four kids started out wrong for me. The lady at the front desk was rude and unaccommodating as she made us feel like we were interrupting her life somehow our room was cold and took a long time to warm up. In the water park things just got worse it was dirty and cluttered everywhere finding it hard to find a spot to sit. The environment is stale and from what I could tell when speaking to the general manager about some of my complaints he is very ill educated in management making excuses for everything. They advertised they would be open until one and yet everything was turned off a little after midnight leaving not only my family and I with a bad taste in our mouths but the majority of the crowd they had. We will never return tot his hotel or recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank ladyluck71201
Reviewed August 27, 2009

this place is over priced not to mention they charged my credit card for items i payed for earlier, they told me at check out the items were wiped from my bill when I asked about them but when i checked my bank they charged more, I payed cash for my pool but later found they also charged my card..... DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION.................

Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family