“Very disappointed”
Review of Big Horn Resort

Big Horn Resort
Ranked #20 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I brought my boy there for his birthday first I was givin a rate on the internet then when I booked over the phone they gave me a whole new rate then told me that that couldn't do anything because I didn't book a week in advanced. The staff was rude! The room was dirty when I got there it looked as if they had just pulled the duvet over the pre used sheets,the house keeper entered my room at 8:00 am the morning I was leaving woke all my kids up and I have four from the age of 11 months to 12 years was the worse hotel stay of my life and I travel alot

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank mommarayray
bighornresort, General Manager at Big Horn Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

I apologize for the confusion of your reservation, often when you make a reservation on line you will get a different rate than when booking directly at the hotel as there are many rules you have to abide by to make an online reservation that the property does not require. For instance if you book several days in advance on line you may be eligable for an advance purchase price that the property level does not offer. Those types of on line offers often are not cancelable or changeable. Please accept my sincere apology for the cleanliness of your room, our staff does a good job, but perhaps your housekeeper was not on her game that day, in which we ask you to let us know immediately so we can correct the issues as it is not acceptable to us for any of our guests to stay in a less that clean room.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

We travel to the Midwest every year most of the time stop in Billings for our first night's rest. We have tried numerous hotels/motels in Billings and found this one to be one of the best. Although we didn't partake of the waterpark, we watched the families who were in the waterpark through the large window in the lounge. Despite the number of families there, we had no problem with excessive noise, etc., throughout the entire time we were there. The hotel was clean, and the staff very friendly. The Rib & Chop House across the parking lot was fantastic! We most definitely will put this on our list as a return stop.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
bighornresort, General Manager at Big Horn Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2013

Thank you for your candid comments. Our staff strives to give good service and I will pass on your comments.

Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here on our return trip from yellowstone. Bighorn resort is a very nice place, with a indoor water park attached. Rooms very clean and spacious. We loved the breakfast, where there was plenty of space and never felt crowded like you do at some hotel breakfast buffets. We will definitely stay here again and recommend to friends heading to Billings.

• Stayed: August 2013
bighornresort, General Manager at Big Horn Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

We are pleased that you stay was great and we look forward to your next visit to Billings. Thank you.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

We came through Billings on business. Our hotel options were flexible, so we decided to try a new place. We were pleasantly surprised. Quiet, great bed, nice staff. A definite place to stay next trip!

Room Tip: Don't worry if you're close to the Reef. We were pleasantly surprised how quiet it was :)
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
bighornresort, General Manager at Big Horn Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Thank you for your comments, we are pleased that we were able to extend our great customer service. I will pass on your comments to our staff. We look forward to your next visit to Billings.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We received a very friendly welcome upon our arrival. Staff was efficient at check in and gave a thorough introduction to the resort. Our room was very clean and quiet. The king size bed was comfy, the hot tub enjoyable, and the breakfast was good. The resort staff is a hard working group that aims to make their guests stay enjoyable and they succeeded! We will stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your comments. We love to hear when we have done a good jb and I will also pass this on to the staff. We look forward to your next visit to Billings.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

The first contact I had with the Big Horn Resort was with Jackie while making my reservations. The place was booked solid but Jackie worked hard to accommodate our room needs. We had to book two different types of rooms to get the nights we wanted. This was not ideal, but we could make it work. Jackie was not satisfied and kept working for us, she was able to call us back a few hours later with good news regarding our rooms. THANK YOU JACKIE and the entire staff!
The room was large, clean, and comfortable. What more could you ask for? The breakfast area was also large, clean, comfortable, and stocked with great food. My kids are kind of picky eaters, but they were very happy with the selections.
The water park was a great place for the kids to burn off their extra energy. They had a blast!
I would definitely recommend the Big Horn to my friends and family and we will definitely be back!
Thank you Big Horn Resort.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
bighornresort, General Manager at Big Horn Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Thank you so much for the great comments. Our staff do work hard to accomodate our guests and they will love to hear they have met the mark. We look forward to your next visit to Billings.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We were so very pleased with the staff, they were VERY helpfull, GLAD to help and answer all you questions what ever it was. Breakfast was OFF THE CHART!!!! The room was absolutely perfect!. I didn't want to leave. THIS IS A #10 MOTEL. Best value for a motel we have had for years.

Room Tip: I cant see where there would be a bad room at this location. I only wished that we coulod have stay...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
bighornresort, General Manager at Big Horn Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Thank you for your compliments our staff strive hard to knock it out of the box and they will be glad to here that they have done so for you. I will share you comments with them.