“Very good”
Review of Jake's Restaurant

Jake's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Jake's Restaurant is not available through our online partner for your requested time.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 396 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch had never been in before and was pleasantly surprised! Beautiful place, great staff and the food was wonderful!! Had to get boxes to take home because there was also plenty of it. Ordered fish and chips and it was the best flaky fish I have had in a long time!

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 19, 2019

Great place to go with friends or family. Large menu that should satisfy any palette. Only complaint I have is that occasionally it can get noisy but that's in most restrauants. Have a room for larger parties which is great.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed March 19, 2019

I have been to Jakes several times. Their food is very good and is always consistant. They may not be the best in town and are a little on the expensive side, but you will get the same well cooked meal each and every time you go there.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 4, 2019

I have been to Jake's over the years and have had many different menu items,.... and they have all been very good, without exception. We have had our company dinners there, and get together lunches there as well.
This has stretched over the 27 years we have been in Billings, but I have to tell you, two weeks ago I had the best wedge Salad I have ever had anywhere!
It is hard to brag about a wedge salad,.... but I have to give top marks to Jake's Downtown. My friend Dave and I each had the salad along with a dinner item and a desert with our wives. When we, (Ok...Dave), asked for more bacon, the waitress loaded the salads up. When I asked for a little more dressing, we were not disappointed.
The deserts were good too but it is the Salad that will have us going back again soon. Way to go Jake's!!!!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 14, 2019 via mobile

Been there many times, excellent food and service.It is one of those places that you don’t have to wonder what you’re getting it is always very good

Date of visit: November 2018