“BAD BURNT FOOD”

Windmill Supper Club
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 21, 2013

arrive when they open and burger and bacon were burnt. manager said they dont re heat there meals but bacon and burger were burnt i showed our waitress and it was burnt.. never go there again

3  Thank Jose J
There are newer reviews for Windmill Supper Club

Reviewed October 10, 2012

The atmosphere and food seemed like this used to be a super upscale place. My husband and I got a gift card, so it was no issue of price. We both got new york strips with a potato and asparagus and a salad. So good portion size and good service. I think it just needs some updating and maybe comparing to their peers. Its like outback but a little fancier.

2  Thank Jessica D
Reviewed July 22, 2012

cooking staff super poor = cold baked potatoes, uncooked scallops, and wilted lettuce for example. facilities are good, menu is good, and waiters good. must have hired the cooks off the homeless corner street.

4  Thank k b
Reviewed July 10, 2012

My wife and I decided we would try this place after several people recommended it. Many reviewers suggested the prime rib and prawns. Some even said it is to die for. Well I am not so sure of that. We both order Prime rib, I ordered 32oz plane prime and my wife ordered the stuffed prime. This was around 6:30 and a few minutes later our waitress told us they just had the ends left. Not this is 6:30 and only a very small portion of the tables are filled and they are out of the top menu item.

The ends were OK at best. They still were cooked great but were not seasoned the way they should have been. The GARLIC mashed potatoes were just OK, did not taste like garlic but normal mashed potatoes.

The service was OK. We sat at 6:15, again only a few table had patrons, but it took the waitress about 10 minutes to take the order and get drinks on the table. She rushed past us letting us know how busy they were and would be with us in a moment.

Would not go back again.

4  Thank lafrod
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Met customers for lunch. Great food, the soup is to die for!!!! Service was very friendly, nice quiet place to do business.