“Perfect Stop at the end of the day for the entire family”

Residence Inn Billings
Ranked #23 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Seattle, WA
“Perfect Stop at the end of the day for the entire family”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We recently spent the night at the Billings Residence Inn on a family cross-country road trip. We checked in and the cookies were warm. The room was just what I expect from Marriott, clean and functional. The hospitality hour was going on until 7:00p so we thought we'd have a drink after a long day on the road. To our surprise, not only did they have complimentary beverages including a keg fresh microbrew, but it was also barbecue night and so there were freshly grilled burgers, potato salad and all the fixings. So for the price of the room we actually had two complete meals included. What a treat.

After dinner we made good use of the pool and hot tub. I'd highly recommend this place next time you're passing through Billings, MT.

Room Tip: We requested a lower floor that made it easier to unload and re-load the car.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Conneticut
Reviewed September 1, 2013

This hotel appears to be brand new with beautiful large rooms , extremely comfortable beds and a very pleasant and helpful staff. A special thanks to the outstanding Asst. Mgr. Jenna as well as Brittany, Joslyn ,Tanisha, Myca and Denise who all made our 3 night stay very enjoyable. It is in a convenient location close to I 90 and within walking distance to several restaurants. We checked in on a Thursday and were pleasantly surprised with a complimentary comfort food dinner...tonights's special included hot dogs, garden salad,macaroni salad and chips. Soft drinks, wine and beer were also included. It was a perfect meal after a long day. The complimentary breakfast is also very good and I would like to compliment the entire food staff, they are all very friendly and take great pride in their job. Internet is also complimentary. The hotel is meticulous thanks to the cleaning staff and the rates are very reasonable.

Room Tip: We loved room 400, a one bedroom with a full kitchen and beautiful decorations. It is a quiet corner...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank AMcgConneticut
United Kingdom
Reviewed September 1, 2013

After four nights in a cabin in Yellowstone Park, this was just what we needed. Comfort, cleanliness, a kitchen, a bath and a laundry. We had some problems with the wi-fi but the guy on the outsourced help desk was so helpful and pressed some buttons remotely and we were online. Very happy here.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Residence Inn is one of our favorite places to stay, and this motel was one of the best. The staff was great and helped us with everything we asked. Our suite was very comfortable, bedding great and the breakfast was very good. The exercise room was great and we also enjoyed playing basketball outside! Would definitely stay there again!

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
nyc
Reviewed July 24, 2013

You book a Residence Inn for a reason, dependability. This one was clean, everyone was pleasant, the outdoor area and lobby "library" were a nice touch. Pool was good. Not far from a nice Italian place that pleased kids and adults. And, the chocolate chips for the waffles were an added bonus (for my daughters!) at breakfast.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank carolynwc
Clearwater, FL
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Doing a Montana, Wyoming & Colorado road trip. Love Residence Inns cause it's an apartment. This one feels new, is 1.1 miles from a Starbucks and 1.4 miles from a "Rails to trails" place to walk. Clean, great staff, close to great restaurants (Jakes is .25 mile)

Room Tip: Ask for 4th floor so you don't hear people stomping around.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jimvet1826
Reviewed July 2, 2013

My wife n three children all stayed here during a week day. Normally when we travel we look for a hotel with a suite so we can have the sink, table, extra couch etc. In Denver we can stay at a Comfort Inn n Suites for around 100 bucks. I was blown away when my wife told me this hotel charged 230 bucks. She did say there was some other things offered at this hotel as part of the cost. You get supper included and supposed to be a very nice breakfast. I figured ok. Maybe we will be getting a nice supper and I won't have to go find a restaurant. Boy was I wrong. Supper time is 6 to 730. When we got to the dinning area we were met by everyone else that was staying in the 4 floor hotel. So a lot of people in a very small dinning room. My biggest disappointment is all we got was hamburgers. N some of the cheapest hamburgers I could expect. These were frozen store bought patties. My kids never eat hamburgers. They are small children and like hot dogs. They didn't even have hot dogs. This was turning out to look like the lowest budget supper I have ever seen a hotel serve. Charge you an arm and a leg. N only give you a toe back. Breakfast was nothing more then a normal continental breakfast offered at pretty much any hotel around the country. Normally I wouldn't ask to be considered for discounts by using my service background but 230 bucks was hard to swallow. I was told they don't offer discounts. Especially when they are filled to capacity. I was shocked by the lack of even consideration. Trust me. Not worth your time. I could go on n on about all the let downs for the money I had to pay

• Stayed June 2013