Residence Inn by Marriott Billings
$88
Agoda.com
$139
$132
Ledgestone Hotel Billings(Billings)(Great Value!)
$99
$96
Travelocity
All reviewshome depotfront deskbedroom suitegas fireplacepull out couchyellowstone parknice breakfastan extended stayrooms are spaciouswest sidethe breakfast areastayed here for one nightbusiness tripafter a long daywafflesstaff was friendlyroad trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Needed a kitchenette during the stay , otherwise with the attitude of management, would have takeny business to the Crown Plaza. The rooms are spacious and fairly well appointed. But when management aren't willing to match online prices and the prices quoted do not compare, leaves one wanting for another option.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank RMazzei
Reviewed February 24, 2013

The Good: Beautiful newer facility. Rooms were large, kitchen well stocked, great hdtv choices. We had the two bedroom suite, and it was nice to have two bathrooms and separate sleeping areas. The breakfast was excellent.

The Bad: Kitchen trash was full when we got into our room. I found a used Kleenex and a pill on the floor next to our bed. There was something spilled on the shelf in the refrigerator. 10 kids were playing basketball on the court outside of our room, were very loud, and prevented us from getting much sleep. I finally called the front desk at 12:45am and asked if they had "quiet hours". It did stop within the next fifteen minutes.

Conclusion: For the price we paid for the room, I was expecting better, or at least cleaner. I'm truly not that difficult of a customer to satisfy and understand that periodically you will encounter disrespectful fellow guests. However, when I dig deeper into the pocketbook I guess I expected a better experience. I am not one to create a scene, and did not complain personally about the issues we had at checkout. I will probably just quietly take my business somewhere else the next time we stay in Billings.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank 908ChrisW908
Reviewed February 9, 2013

When I was checking in I noticed several trophies at the front desk, all of the Platinum awards from Marriott. Well, since this was my first stay here and since I am a veteran, 2000 plus night Marriott traveler, let me be the judge!

When I got to my upgraded two bedroom suite I was very pleased! Certainly the nicest Residence Inn in a while, if not ever. Everything looked brand new, linens were nice, kitchen was great and it had a nice fireplace. If only there were a jacuzzi!

One very minor observation - the TV had more channels than their channel lineup card listed. Would be nice if they matched.

Definitely want to return!

Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Crisp, white, cotton linens, clean bathroom and shower/tub. Full kitchen and a great breakfast provided. They offered chicken enchiladas at dinner, although we ate elsewhere. Good value with the provided meals.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 31, 2012

~This was the best hotel we have stayed at for family hotels...there is plenty of space even the smallest room is large...we had noticed we were missing some things in the room cause we had an early check in and i let the front desk know and they brought everything up right away...marriott has always been top for hospitality....love the marriott chain....and always stay when possible. They provide what they say they do and also beyond that things that arent listed for amenities....they are always a bit more pricey than other hotels but it all depends on the area and its completely worth the price...we will use this hotel for every stay in billings~

Room Tip: they are all the same on all the floors they have the same type of rooms
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family