“Perfect place for a family reunion!”

Lexington Inn & Suites Billings
Ranked #15 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Spearfish, South Dakota
“Perfect place for a family reunion!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

From my first contact with Sheri, the sales manager, to each and every employee, we were treated exceptionally well. Great location, easy to find, close to shopping and restaurants and yet very quiet. We had 6 rooms for 2 nights and no complaints from any of our family. Kids loved the pool. We all enjoyed the breakfast and the evening cookies. Even had a private courtyard where we had our Easter egg hunt! Our family traveled from ID, WY, SD and northern MT to meet here. We look forward to meeting here again next Easter.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Spearfish, South Dakota
Reviewed April 21, 2014

The Lexington was a wonderful place to stay all around! The staff was most accomodating and friendly and it was a very clean place with wonderful rooms! Our Easter family gathering could not have been at a better place!! Thank you for everything.

Room Tip: We had family on all floors and they were delighted with them!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Ashland, Montana
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I routinely stay here when flying in and out of Billings. The hotel itself is clean, comfortable, and nice. The location is near shopping and restaurants on King Avenue. The staff is always helpful. The reason I stay here is that they allow me to leave my car, keep it safe, they provide transportation to and from the airport, and the cost is reasonable. The rooms have all the conveniences you might expect, the beds and pillows are comfortable, and it is clean. There is a pool, and a basic breakfast is provided. Good place with consistent service.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank June P
San Ramon, California
Reviewed February 4, 2014

this is the second time i have stayed here. i am very happy with the desk and maint. crew. They amaze me with the good service provided. i would strongly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Billings, MT area.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Butte, Montana
Reviewed January 20, 2014

My friend and I stayed for two nights so we could play in a racquetball tournament. On the first night, we were awakened by what sounded like someone running some big power tool in the room directly above us. This was at 12:30am. My friend called the front desk and was told it might be maintenance, and that they'd contact them. It stopped for about 1 minute, then moved over the bathroom instead of the beds! I can't tell you how loud it was, and my friend had an early match. I called the front desk again, and the person told me he would go personally speak to the maintenance man. Seriously? Doing that kind of work while guests are sleeping??
So, the next night...same time, same thing! This time sounded like the room next to the one directly over us, as it was a bit more faint, but woke us once again from a dead sleep. This was just unacceptable.
We went to the desk to check out that morning, and to explain of our inconveniences. The girl just looked at us and said that they had closed the 2nd floor (we were on the first floor) for carpet shampooing and other work. WE said, and your're doing it in the middle of the night?? We just couldn't believe it. She just gave us this little smile and said sorry, that there was nothing she could do now. She gave us a card that said, "discount," on it (no indication of how much) and said use it next time, and they'll put us up higher. For $100 per night, on special, I sure expected better service and courtesy. If you have a room booked, you may want to ask upon check in about late night maintenance. No one should have to put up with that. I travel A LOT, and this was a definite first!! Other than that, the room was clean, good location.

Room Tip: Ask if they're performing late night maintence, and where. Get a room as far away from it as po...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Sidney, Montana
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We have stayed at the Lexington Inn in Billings on 4 separate occasions. We have found the rooms to be clean, quiet and the beds to be very comfortable. The rate was quite good as well. Close to shopping and dining -- would recommend to all.

Room Tip: I accidentally clicked terrible on restaurant -- there is no restaurant at this hotel.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I would have given this hotel a five star rating. But after being charged 4 times on my credit card for one night stay. I called and they said it was taken care of. Then to find out no credit appeared on my next credit card bill.. I called the credit card company. Sorry I will not stay here again for a while.Lost trust when my credit card was charged to many times for one stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
bgonz, General Manager at Lexington Inn & Suites Billings, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
I would first like to apologize for this inconvenience. We had a problem with our credit card processing company, as soon as we realized the mistake we contacted them. Unfortunately, we were told by the processing company that all of the duplicate charges were reversed, however, we have found out that not all of the duplicate charges have been reversed. We are doing all that we can to get these charges reversed as quickly as we can, unfortunately we are at the mercy of the processor to get these reversed. We have switched processing companies to ensure this won't happen again but in the meantime we are still currently doing everything that we can to make sure that all of these duplicate charges get reversed.