We stayed at the Lexington Billings after a 12 hour drive from MN. We tend to stay at Hampton Inns, but the Lexington had a slightly better price & I'm so glad they did! This hotel is definitely on par with the Hampton. The rooms were quiet, clean, and comfortable, the hot tub was uncrowded, and the breakfast was excellent. I did have to wait a bit for some of the hot items, but the staff was obviously replenishing items as quickly as they could for the big crowd. Fruit, yogurt, baked goods, cereal, eggs, sausage, biscuits & gravy, tea... The magical pancake machine was a favorite :) Our room was quite close to the elevator but we didn't hear any noise from it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lexington Inn and Suites of Billings is conveniently located near I-90 and I-94, close to your favorite area attractions, and outdoor activities. Our affordable hotel accommodations and friendly staff will offer a memorable experience throughout your stay. Some of our amenities include complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, indoor heated pool, indoor hot tub, guest laundry facilities, FREE wireless Internet access, cable TV with ESPN, refrigerator/microwave in every room, and more. We are surrounded by lots of eating establishments and shopping.We are 100% smoke free and pet free to provide a healthy environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lexington Inn & Suites Billings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lexington Inn & Suites Billings Hotel Billings
- Lexington Inn And Suites Billings
- La Quinta Billings
- Billings La Quinta